CHAPTER 7

"Mom, why do the best people die?"

"When you're in a garden, which flowers do you pick?"

"The most beautiful ones."

– Unknown

It is vastly known how precious that family is, their love and care for each other just makes my heart churn even more that this happened after everything they have already been through. I still can't wrap my head around it. People may not realize, but over the years we followed Louis, we watched that beautiful kid grow up. Seeing her life be put to an end so quickly makes me raise so many questions and I can't seem to find any answers.

I hope who heard these news found a way to mourn, and are okay. Sending strength out to all of you and especially her brothers and sisters. They have two angels watching over them now.

Rest in Love Fizzy. #ThreeOfUs

(edited)

💰💰💰

CHAPTER 7: With no way out and a long way down

PRESENT - 14, 15, 16

💰💰💰

14

When Lottie thought it couldn't get stronger, Niall started to walk, decided, in her direction.

Lottie's emotional struggles rushed to her stomach. Doubt, fear, discomfort. Why was she putting herself in this situation?

She felt Niall close. "We don't have to do this..." He whispered, shy, reserved.

"Do you not wanna?" The girl looked away.

"No, no...  I really, really do." Niall started to get embarassed at how turned on he was. He buried his nose in Lottie's neck trying to hide his shame.

But Lottie just tugged on his blue mesh polo. Niall hesitated but he took it off.

Lottie didn't want to show her surprise but, behind the big brown rimmed lenses, Niall's oceany eyes must have spotted it. He really had become worryingly thin.

His ribs showed and his stomach was starting to curve inwards.

Lottie's fingers brushed down to the elastic band of his boxers. Niall's underpants were tented, and that made Lottie blush.

Niall's hand caressed her cheek making her look up. He had a small smile on his handsome features that sent her blood to pulse down her loins.

He pressed his hand on the small of her back as he leaned down.

Their gaze locked before daringly Lottie pressed her soft glossy lips on Niall's, making the boy's eyes roll back and close.

Niall's kisses were sloppy and hungry, but there was a melting softness to them.

Lottie's hands got in his hair as they moved further to the middle of the bed and laid one on top of the other.