SAMPLE STICKERS

A Congratulations to all of our COSMOS winners. We are proud to crown you all victorious. Honestly, our Team found it difficult in choosing the winners as they were all beautifully written novels and they all deserved to win. So, we believe it is best to say you were all winners.

For those who are curious, here is a sample of the sticker. It is not the exact model of the stickers, but it similar to our original sticker.

However first, let us thank the skills behind the design. These stickers were created by the talented graphics designer fourthharbor.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO fourthharbor SURROUNDING THE IMAGE. COPYRIGHTS 2020.

 COPYRIGHTS 2020

Here is a sample of the Special Awards stickers. These stickers were designed by our talented graphics designer -seouless.

COPYRIGHTS 2020 -seouless, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO HER.

To receive your stickers please leave us a PM of either your email address or your Instagram account

To receive your stickers please leave us a PM of either your email address or your Instagram account. For those who are unaware of how to place the sticker on to their book covers, then please email us the image of your book over at cosmicawards@gmail.com. Thank you for your co-operation.