Criteria

THE SEASON OF JUDGING

THE JUDGING RUBRIC

Equality and fairness are key in regards to every contest, and to ensure each novel is judged accurately, they will all follow the following procedures. However first the judging category is broken into three parts:

ROUND ONE

This round begins as soon as the awards is closed to accepting new participants and the judging season begins. This begins on December 18th 2019 at 11:59AM EST to January 20th 2019 at 11:59PM EST.

Each judges from each genre will be given a total of 10 novels to judge based on the criteria of the awards within this time frame. The top ten books from each genre with the highest grading scores, will move on to round two.

Judges please bare in mind, that a review of each book judge by you is required. What was most appealing about this specific novel? What could this novel had improved on?

ROUND TWO

The top ten books of each genre from the previous round will be judged. This round begins on January 24th, 2020 at 11:59a.m. EST to February 22nd, 2020 11:59p.m. EST. The final top five books of each genre with the highest grading scores, will move on to the final round.

Judges will recommend which of the top five books of which they had judged could be nominated for the special awards category, such as best plot, best cover, best graphics etc. The books which are nominated by the judges will be announced at the end of round two.

ROUND THREE

This is a new round the awards is testing, and if successful will carry on in the next edition that follows. The books announced at the end of round two, will be voted on by participants or other 'wattpaders'. The voting season will be opened from February 24th, 2020 to March 12th 2020, at 11:59p.m. EST. Any votes made after this date will be ignored or deleted.

Individuals are allowed to vote once, and can also vote for their own novel. To vote, make an inline comment next to the novel you want to win, saying "voted." It's pretty simple.

Example:

BEST COVER

Pressed down on the novel you want to vote for, until it is highlighted blue, press the comment icon and write "voted."

"

Then you are finished. It's as simple as that.

The book with the highest number of votes from each category, at the end of the period wins the title for that category. The categories were listed in the chapter entitled "introduction" you can visit there to see the different categories we have available.

FINAL ROUND

The top five books from round three will be judged by the co-ordinators of this awards, and the novels with the highest grading scores from each genre wins the awards. This period begins from March 15th 2020, to March 24th 2020 at 11:59p.m. EST.

All winners will be announced on March 25th 2020.