1.2

🍒🥀💔

Scarlet

Tears stream down my face, how can I even think about believing any of the words that gal from her lips.
"I can't," I whisper wiping my face.

To much is happening right now, first my mom and now Ophelia.
"Scarlet there you are!" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I turn and see Max and the party. That sight alone makes a smile appear on my lips.

"Hey guys," I say "you been lookin for lil ol me?"
"El told us that you seemed upset earlier we wanted to come cheer you up," max says
"Oh yeah that, nothing really,"

"Scarlet we aren't done talking," Ophelia says calmly behind me.
"I think we are," I chided
"Please," she cries, I turn back to her
"How long are you here?" I ask her "on this 'checking out the town' trip?" I snapped
"Three more days," she replies searching my eyes
"Tomorrow, 2 o clock we can have your little 'conversation' but that's it" I jab my finger into her chest

The thing is I don't think the party had ever seen me legitimately angry or annoyed, and I never really wanted them to because i am not nice. It's a very ugly side of me that only developed into this bad of an issues because of the girl standing in front of me.

She's fucked up a lot of shit in my life.

My mom considered sending me away because of the anger issues and the habits I'd contacted.

I guess even though I got better she decided to do it anyway.

"That's all I ask," she says crossing her arms "see you then stranger," the honey haired girl struts away in the opposite direction leaving me still angry. All this sadness had evaporated and the valor turned into anger.

"Scar-" I shove past the red head in a blind ease as the party calls after me. I try my best to ignore them not to get upset but it becomes to much.
"Listen," I snap while spinning in my heel to face them "I appreciate the concern really but right now all I want to be left the hell alone, I just I can't deal with people right Alright !" I yell

All of them seem shocked at me outburst but I didn't care in the moment I just spun back around and stalked off.

How can she think that she can just waltz back into my life and have me forgive her?
How could she just kiss me like that?
I just don't get it.

I don't get how after everything she's done to me...I might still love her.

No! No scarlet don't think like that you do not love the selfish bitch anymore.

She's familiar. It's comfort I think. How could it not be? She's all I knew for a long time, she was all I wanted to know for awhile. And I think it was a way to get away from the pain of what was going at home. She caused me pain but it was better from her than it was from my parents.

🍒🥀💔

Blood streamed down my hand, my knuckles spilt open and swollen from punching the trees. I was far enough in the woods where I knew no one could hear me or find me so I screamed. I screamed and screamed until my throat was raw and tasted of blood.

Then I cried. I sobbed. My face puffy, my makeup everywhere.
I cried for everything I wouldn't of cried for before.
I cried for me
I cried my Matt and Lydia
For my parents
For Ophelia
I cried because for once I felt I could and I wouldn't be judged.

And now here I lay in the dirt, my hair spread around my head like a halo, one leg bent up, on flat. I stare up at the trees emotionless probably looking absolutely insane but I didn't care I don't have the energy to care anymore.

"Fuck," I cry out, my voice hoarse and scratchy. The pain my my hand, head and throat was starting to set in.

My finger nails dig into the earth below me, I could feel the dirt and grim getting caught underneath them.

How can your life go from being perfectly fine and going so good one moment to...this I'm a few hours?

A few hours is a long time to fuck shit up. All someone needs to ruin your day is a few minutes. I got to comfortable. I got too happy, too fast.

The sun was starting to set which told me it was time to head home. I didn't want to get lost out here in the dark. So I sat up and started to make my way home.

Tomorrow things change.

An actual update! Ik I'm shook too. I've been working on this chapter for actual weeks. This week is my last week of school, and I couldn't be more excited.

I hope I can update more this summer, right now my Wattpad hasn't been actin weird so let's cross our fingers

Hope y'all enjoyed!