1.6

Get ready to be angry, then happy and then shooketh to the core

(Ik their isn't a lot of Max and Scarlet rn But ya girl loves to add drama)

🥀💔🍒

"Scarlet," the soft voice of my sister floats through my door "can I come in?"
"Yeah," I stay curled in a ball in my bed as I hear the door click
Open and close again. The bed dips as she sits next to me and  pulls me into her arms.

"I don't know what happened but I love you, you're my little sister and I'm always going to be here for you," Lydia says kissing my head.
"I know," I whisper "...I kissed Max, I think she hates me now I don't know I made her leave right after it happened I felt-I feel like such an idiot,"
"Oh Scarlet," her arms tighten around me "I'm sure she doesn't hate you how could anybody hate you?"
"It's not hard I mean our own parents do," I say
Lydia sighs "they do not hate you they just don't how to get over what happened and how you-" I cute her off quickly
"If they really loved me they could
Figure it out," I growl "Lydia..."
"Yeah Scarlet?"
"My heart hurts," I whimper

🥀🍒💔

Lydia had finally managed to get me to come out of my room to eat something, even though I felt like I wouldn't be able to keep anything down. Matt was reading the newspaper, not sleeping despite having a late shift last night.

"Scarlet, I made your favorite," Aunt Cherry says setting a plate down in front of me "french toast with extra powdered sugar!"
I smile weakly at the woman "thank you...how did your date go?" I ask her
"Let's not talk about me right now, we have much to discuss on this fine day," I frown. She's acting weird.
"What do you mean?" I ask her nervously
"Scarlet, you turn 17 tomorrow! What do you mean what do I mean!?" She exclaims
"What's their to talk about I don't celebrate my birthday I told you that," I mumble taking a bite of if the french toast
"I know I know but you can pick what we have for dinner, and I want to at least get you a little something kid,"
"Letting me live here and take away your life is enough of a gift for me," I tell her. "Seriously Cherry I have like everything I need,"

The woman sighs sitting down giving me a look that says "you're impossible" but nods anyway.

"You could invite your friends over for dinner tomorrow," Matt suggests "you don't have to tell them it's your birthday" I nod biting my lip.
"I'm gonna go get dressed I have to take care of something," I mumble

🥀💔🍒

Alright Scarlet stop being such a pussy and just knock on the door. You can do-
"Scarlet?" My eyes snap up from the ground and I see the tall,blue eyes girl.
"Hey Lola," I chuckle scratching the back of my neck "can I come in?" I ask
She opens the door wider "of course," I walk in and take my windbreaker off, revealing my low cut red leotard that was under my jean shorts. "My rooms is this way, my dads not home right now,"

I follow her into a room with light blue walls and yellow accents. I take a deep breath licking my lips. My heart was beating really fast.

Should I really do this? Was it wrong? Of course it's wrong you idiot!

I throw my windbreaker in her bed as she sits down.
"So what did you nee-" I cut her off my dropping myself in her lap "oh!" She says surprised with a smirk. She plants her hands under my butt and holds me their.

Just do it Scarlet, just distract yourself!

This is so wrong, why am I so stupid all the time? I'm literally the dumbest person I know.

You need this, think of it as therapy.

Stop being such a dumb little bi-

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel her lips connect with mine. I sink it to it wrapping my arms around her neck. Her hands run up and down my thighs.

It's not until her lips start traveling down her neck when I really snap back into reality of what's happening.

"Stop," I whisper rolling off of her. I place my hands over eyes and groan. "God I'm sorry I'm such a tease that wasn't cool but I can't do this," I tell her
"Is it because of that girl?" She asks
"Yeah, even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore...I really think I'm in love with her," I explain "well maybe not love but I am deeply in like with her,"
"I don't see how anybody could dislike you," she says
"It's not hard,"
"Do you want some ice cream?" She asks making me nod solemnly

Starting today I'm going to stop making dumbass decisions...alright I'm gonna try to stop making dumbass decisions.

🥀💔🍒

I made my way back home after eating a whole carton of ice cream and crying my eyes out at Lola's. It was very therapeutic.

When I walked in the front door and through the living room I see a familiar red head on the couch.
"Scarlet," She says standing up
"Hey Max," I say. "What're you doing here?"
"Can we go to your room?" She asks. I nod my head.

We both head ups stairs, her a few paces behind me. We reach my room and I let her pass me so I can close the door.
"I'm sorry again for-" 

The red head shoves me against the door and crashes her lips into me "do me a favor and shut up Rose," she mumbles into the kiss. I wrap my arms around and her and tilt my head to deepen the kiss.

She walks backwards towards the bed and falls back, I crawl onto her lap straddling her.

I guess being stupid sometimes is a good thing?

I pull away from her and she sits up, me still sitting in her lap.
"So you don't hate me?" I ask her furrowing my brows
"No I just kissed you because I never want to talk to you again," she rolls her eyes and smacks my arm "of course I don't hate you!"

A smile finds its way into my lips along with a blush on my cheeks.

"I didn't know you liked girls," I say
"I didn't either...until I met you," she says "and I wasn't for sure until I saw you with your ex and it just made my blood boil," she says
"Whenever I saw you with Lucas I felt the same way," I confess. "I was always so angry that he could hold you and I couldn't"

We both sit their smiling at each other
"Do you want to spend the night tonight?" I ask her. She nods leaning up and kissing my forehead lightly.

Neither of us asked to make it official or anything but I feel like we somehow both knew we were each others and nobody else's.

🥀🍒💔

That night I lay in bed dreading tomorrow. I turned 17, and sure that was cool on year closer to being an adult. But I hate my birthday.

Tomorrow I'll have to remember. I'll have to remember all the horrible things that had happens on the day four years ago. That went on for weeks afterwards.

I look at max who sleeps peacefully next to me. I slip my thumb just under the waist of my shorts into my hipbone lightly rubbing the black writing that reads 013

🤭