3.0

I stood in front of Max's front door, hand lifted to knock. I think I'd had my hand up for about 5 minutes.
'Jesus Scar just go in a tell her!' I finally drop my hand defeated. Why was this so difficult? I knew she wouldn't think any different of me, maybe because I'd been lying for so long? Maybe because I'm wanted to forget about that sort of my life. Pretend I was normal. But I'm not and it's time I accept that and let the pills I love most help me. Raising my cost again in about to knock when an icy feeling captures me and all I see is black...

🍒🖤💔

Max's pov

It's was about 6 p.m, I was getting ready to make myself dinner- my parents were out of town and billy was doing god knows what...or who. Suddenly a knock rings out on my door, I answer or to see will
"Hey max- is scarlet still here?" He asks I frown
"Huh?"
"I've tried calling her, she didn't pick up and when she wasn't home I figured she was still here after talking to you," I shake my head "oh well she must-"
"Will, scarlet was never here..." I tell him "I haven't seen here since yesterday, hell I haven't talked to her since yesterday when I called her out for lying to me," I told him

Wills face goes pale. "She's not here? And she's not at home...she never came her..." his voice dies out when his eyes land on something lying in grass at the bottom of my porch.
"Is that...?" He goes to pick it up.

Scarlets necklace.

"That's hers..." I tell him "I'd know it anywhere and she never takes it off," I suddenly got the feeling something really bad had happened but I didn't know what.

"Max... I need to tell you something." Will looks up, guilty "it's not my place to you but if we want to figure out what happened to her you and the party need to know,"
"Know what?"
"The truth about scarlet,"

🍒🖤💔

Scarletts pov

I was cold. Really cold. And every inch of my body ached. I could feel blood dripping g from my nose and my ears. My face sticky with tears. The room I was in was a small concrete room with a steel door dead bolted shut. Impossible to escape. My hands clad with these handcuffs that covered my the whole hand. Chained to the wall. A cloth tied around my head making me unable to speak.

The steel door swung open, revealing a man in a long white coat.
"Glad to see your away 013...and back in your rightful place," am I back in LA. "I am so thrilled to be able to run a few tests on you,"

Under the metal handcuffs, my hands began to grow hot. Blistering from fear and anger. Tears began to race down my face again in a spilt second

"Oh, 13 don't cry-" he kneels in front of me "we're going to take great care of you here," his smile sent shivers done my spine.

🍒🖤💔

Max's pov

"So the number she said was a tattoo..." I stare at Will
"So she's like eleven?" Mike asks
"Yeah, just with heat and fire not telekinesis," he sighs "and I have reason to believe whoever or whatever was after her...got her-"
"How do we find her?" We all look to El who sits nervously
"El do you think you can find her?" I ask hurriedly
"Max-" el cuts mike off
"I want too,"

——

Eleven sat with a blind fold on- tv turned to static. She held scarlets golden necklace and concentrated.

Soon she was standing in darkness when she heard screaming. Turning around she say scarlet begging strapped to a metal table- needle after needle poking and prodding her. Her screams were horrifying. Blood covered her face and dribbled down her chin. Eleven walked closer horrified at the scene playing out in front of her
"Please stop! Let me go!" Scarlet thrashed as much as she could against the the restraints. The scientist threw his syringe down. He grabbed her chin harshly
"Listen here-" scarlet spit at him and bit his fingers. He slapped her- hard.
"Listen you little bitch if you don't stop and corporate things are going to get a while lot worse for you!"

Scarlet choked a sob and screamed again "let me go home!"
"This is home 13," the scientists said "and you're my little pet to test and exert and hurt as much as I want,"
"You're fucking sadistic!" Scarlet growled
"You are a danger to society!" He growled back "in doing everyone a favor keeping you here...if you weren't so unique I'd of put you down already," she froze at that statement.

The man talked to scarlet as if she were a dog. A mutt found on the streets.

The scientist picks up a knife.

El rips the blindfold off but not before hearing the curdling scream of scarlet Loveall.

🍒🖤💔

El looked terrified.
"Is she okay?" I ask frantically, sliding infront of El on my knees. She shakes her head no. My blood runs cold "is she alive...please tell me she's alive," my eyes had tears. She shakes yes.

"Thank god..." I sigh "do you know where she is.." she shakes her head yes
"Where?"
"Lab...Hawkins Lab,"

🍒🖤💔

Finally I know don't crucify me. Hope you guys enjoy this update and I hope you don't hate mmeeee.

Lots of love
🤍🖤🤍🖤