2.9

"What happens if you get the law involved?" Was the first thing I said the next morning when cherry entered the kitchen
"What?"
"Like battle for custody, couldnt we file under neglect or something?"
"Sweetie I don't think that's how it works...technically they haven't done anything illegal,"
"We should find a way, they can't take us back I refuse to get involved with her anymore," I was fuming "she gave us up, she sent us away and I've get more love here living with you than I have my entire life with her!" Tears full my eyes "I can't leave max and the party, I won't," Cherry wraps her arms around me and pulls me into her chest
"I'll figure this out darling, I promise...having you kids here has been the best thing that's ever happened to me," she kisses my forehead, tears fall from my eyes, dampening her blouse. "I'll figure this out.."

XxXx

"...I was sad that I didn't see you when I woke up..." max and I sat in my bedroom.
"Sorry, I couldn't sleep theirs just so much going on..." it had never been truly awkward between Mac and I but I thrill she was starting to figure out I wasn't telling her the complete truth.

We sat there for awhile not saying anything and not making eye contact.
"Uh," I clear my throat "you want to go get lunch?"
"No scarlet..." max looks up at me harshly "I want you to tell me the goddamn truth,"
"What?" I ask her, shocked
"I know youve been lying to me about something..." she grabs my hip "that number on your hip I know you didn't choose to get that- and I know whenever you get angry you leave and you come back with wet, cold hands,"

"Red-"
"No..no scarlet I don't want to hear anymore bullshit so if you aren't going to tell me the truth then don't say anything, I'm sick of it- we are in a relationship that's built on trust but how the fuck can I trust you if you're constantly lying to me," a tear runs down her check
"Max...it's so complicated...and things keep getting worse," I whisper "I can't put you in danger...anymore than being around me already does..."
"What does that mean, scarlet?!"
"..."
"Fine if you aren't going to tell me then I'm leaving and don't even think about talking to me until you are ready to tell me the truth," max stands up harshly and hesitates for a second before leaving.

When my bedroom door closes I begin to cry
"That was rough," I look towards the window and see Savy "I don't know much about relationships scarlet...but I think maybe you should tell her, I don't think she'd see you any different,"
"It's just..it's so difficult to get the words out, and the memories-" I close my eyes "I still have nightmares about it sometimes Savy...and I feel like if I talk about it they'll only get worse,"
"Or maybe you'll feel better?"
"I won't feel better until they're gone for good and my mother is out of my life forever," tears still stream down my pale cheeks "I love her savy..."
"Are you sure?"
"I think so..."
"Then tell her, scarlet,"

XxXx

My fist pounds on the door rapidly
"Jeez I'm coming!" The door opens to reveal Jonathan Byers
"Hey is Will here?" I ask him frantically
"Uh yeah- come on," I shove past him "in..."
"Will!" I shout "hey mrs.byers," I say while walking past her and into wills bedroom
"Uh-hi scarlet-"
"Will!" The small boy looks up from her drawing, startled "come with me!"

I grab his arm and pull him down the hall "I'll have him back in two hours!" I shout and drag him out the door and hope into my bike, pointing to his.
"Where are we going?"
"Junk yard,"

XxXx

"So you're telling me that you're an experiment from a lab in LA and you can control heat and now these shadow snakes are here attacking you because they found you and want you back in the lab?" He asks "and you're friends with a demon?"
"Yeah...and I need to tell max and I don't know how because I have been lying to her and I'd decided to talk to you because well youve been through a lot of Shit Will-I thought maybe you'd be easier to talk to first and once I warm up it's be easier for me to tell Max because I'm in love with her and I can't loose her,"

Will blinks at me.

"You love her?"
"Really that's all you have to say!?" I exclaim
"Does she know?" He asks
"That I love her?"
"Yeah,"
"YES, she knows I love her! But Will Byers focus this isn't what we're talking about right now!"
"Oh yeah, sorry," he sighs " how do you feel about telling her now?" He asks
"Well...I'm not too sure,"
"Then just do it scarlet, Theo's never going to be a perfect time or a perfect place so just go to her house, and tell her!"
"You're right," I nod "you're right I just need to grow a pair and tell her, thanks will I knew I could count on you,"

XxXx

Hey guys, I know it's been like ever since I updated. I have been loosing ideas and motivation for this story but I really want to finish it but that also means pretty slow updates so it's not extreme garbage (just like kinda garbage)

Anyway life's going pretty good, how are you guys?
Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this update
Much love