I Am In Love?

Skylar's p.o.v 

it's been a long day .am in so much pain. everything is black.being blind is awful.what if this permanent.no i can't think like that.l need to think positive.this is not what am really worried about anyway.it's chase.i hope he's not blaming himself because i chose to take the hit for him.i can't believe i took a hit for him.but i don't regret it.what is happening to me. every since i joined this team i have started changing for chase. every time i am around him i get nervous,my hands start sweating and i can't help but smile.but what really gets to me is when where training and he takes his shirt off he is really fit, i start getting hot.what is going on with me.

there isn't anything to do when your blind but sit and think and am thinking a lot. aahh my head is killing me.but i learned to deal with them,the weird thing is my life starts flashing before my eyes and i don't even blink.

chase's p.o.v

maybe its just me being paranoid but i feel like Oliver's been watching me like a hawk. bree is coming down the stairs."i think there is something wrong with skylar ".she said."like what".kaz asked."she just talking to herself's".she said confused as to why skylar is talking to herself.we got up and went to girls room.

we circled around skylar as she lied on the bed she's staring directly at the light not blinking."skylar step away from the light".Oliver said slowly "it's not like i can see it if i could it would be like snow the fluffiest powder on a winters day.one day its there and then poof my whole life just melted".she said before jumping up startling us."uhh okay".kaz awkwardly smiled. skylar is just staring at the floor now.everyone has just left the room.i slowly walked out turned back to see skylar still staring at the floor.the words you did this to her keep coming up,i try to shake it out.

since i joined the elite force i started feeling different around skylar. when am around her i try so hard not to say something stupid and being the smartest man in the world i just don't get.when she smiles i can't help but smile back even though am nervous.i haven't felt this way about a girl since,well i haven't felt this way about a girl before.is it possible i like skylar. what!no were a team. pulse i told Oliver i didn't so i can't like her.but i can't help myself.

Bree's p.o.v

i walk past our room and i hear crying.i go in and see skylar sitting on the bay window with the her leg pushed up to her chest crying.how did she see where she was going. never mind that why is she crying.i feel so bad."o skylar". i said.she jumped a little.i take a seat next to her."what's wrong sky".i asked pulling her in a hug."bree there's something i need to tell to you".she said in between sob's."am here for you ".i tell her

Skylar's p.o.v

i can't keep it in anymore i have to tell bree about chase am scared of what's happening to me."bree am changing, my emotions are all over the place.my stomach is getting queasy my hand are sweating and my heart is pounding so fast"."what, who's doing this to you".bree said concerned."chase".i cried."o skylar this is totally normal".bree said relieved.how is this normal. i removed my legs from my chest."you feel the same way around him too"."god no".bree said quickly."this means you like him".bree told me."bree stop playing this is serious"i cried.i can't see her but i think she got serious."i took a hit for chase.i risked everything just to save his life.i would have hesitated if it was any of you.i didn't hesitated for him i just did it.am scared bree".i cried.

i felt bree get on her knees."skylar i want you to listen to me carefully,read my lips,what am about to say may sound unbelievable but your in love with chase".her smile was so bright i could almost see it.