Is it Really Over?

chase's p.o.v

am really glad we had that talk as a family.i think we all understand each other better now.man,i never thought we would leave the basement now am living in Centrum City,am a bionic hero,and i have a sorta girlfriend. could my life get any better.as i walked down stair's i saw the team having breakfast with adam. leo left early so he can have the academy to his self. skylar was sitting by the contour eating cereal i went over and gave her a kiss on the lips.i love having a sorta girlfriend."ewww".kaz and adam reacted to me giving skylar a kiss. bree smacked them both on the head.i grinned at us.

after a while i went to mission command to see skylar. i know we like each other but i want her to know how i really feel about her.i am so nervous."hey skylar".i greeted."hey chase".she said looking up from the cyber desk."c-can i tell y-you some uh something".i stuttered as i could feel my hands started to sweat.

skylar's p.o.v

"actually i want to ask you some things to,and you have to answer honest".i replied.i want to know if chase actually likes me.i really like him and i don't want my heart to get broken."of course".he said.

"have i ever crossed your mind".i asked,"no".he replied.that hurt.

"okay,do you like me".i asked,"no".he answered.i could feel myself tearing up.

"do you want me".i asked hopefully."no".he said.i tried to hold back the tears.

"would you cry if i left".i asked."no".he said looking down.maybe this was a bad idea.but that didn't stop me from asking more.

"would you have live for me if i was really hurt".i asked."no".he said again

"would you do anything for me".i asked."no".he said yet again.i took a deep breath.

"would you choose your live over mine if i hadn't saved your life".i asked."no"he answered.

i couldn't take it anymore i let tears fall out my eyes and turned to go upstairs.before i could get far chase yelled "wait".i didn't want to look at him.i thought he actually liked me.he took me by my hands but i pulled away.i still wasn't making eye contact.

chases p.o.v

i said i was going to tell her how i really feel and its now or never.

"the reason you never crossed my mind was because your ALWAYS on my mind".i said.when i said that her head shot up,

"the reason i don't like you is because i love you".i said

the reason i don't want you is because i need you"..i took deep breath.

"the reason i wont cry if you leave is because i'll die if you left".i took her by the hand and she didn't hesitate .

"the reason i wouldn't live for you is because i would die for you".i looked deep into her eyes.

"the reason am not willing to do anything for you is because,i would do everything for you".we put our foreheads together.

"the reason i chose my life is because,you are my life".there was moment of comfortable silence.

"skylar would you be my girlfriend".i asked this time.she answered by kissing me a passionate kiss.i enjoyed ever nano second of it.its official there's a skase after all.

skylar's p.o.v

what chase told was the most beautiful i have ever heard.i was now crying tears of joy into our kiss.chase also asked me to be his girlfriend. yay! i was starting to think he didn't like me,it turns out he loves me.i have a boyfriend, he is smart,he is sweet, he is sensitive, and he isn't trying to kill me.my life is perfect,well until another accident happens.

davenport's p.o.v

chase and skylar pulled apart from the kiss. when we cam down the hydro loop."ugh,stop rubbing it in".adam complained ."so let's get to work".i demand."work,come on".kaz complained."yes work we need to know what was on that flash drive roman gave us.and we better make it quick i have to go to Naomi's talent show,i don't know but lately she seems happy".i explained."okay chase do your thing".i said.chase scanned the flash drive to make sure it was safe.once he gave us the signal we put it up on the monitor.it was roman and riker up on the monitor.this can't be good."hello Adam,Bree Chase,skylar,oliver,and kaz, you may not know who i am.yet.but trust me we will meet soon".rodissiu said standing behind roman and riker i didn't even see him there."wait"!bree yelled."what is it".i asked."look at the date,this was before the elite force even came together".bree realized.i looked at it closely."she's right".i said."how is that even possible".chase asked."uh guys".kaz added."yeah".skylar said."that's not the only thing wrong with the date".kaz said.we gave him a confused look."this was 3 days after we took rodissiu powers".kaz realized."that can't be".i said

"how did he know our names this was before we got out of the basement".adam asked confused."this is getting creepy".skylar announced."were not your ordinarily villains  ".rodissiu continued,as he showed us a couple of people forming the biggest baddest swarm storm ever!".who are they".skylar asked.

"you may be wonder who they are it's a shame elite if think you have already defeated me your sadly mistaken".

i hoped you liked my story if you want a sequel comment down below thanks for reading.this is my last chapter. :)