The War Is Over

skylar's p.o.v

"chase".i exclaimed as i ran over to him and hugged him. "skylar". he exclaimed as she hugged me.we slowly pulled apart and look each other in they eyes while we were still in each other's arms.this moment is perfect.our lips started getting closer and closer and ".good we have the elite force here we can take you all out once and for all".we were interrupted by regan. ugh.chase and i completely pulled apart and got into fighting stances."where's the scrawny one".asked Reese."well worry about him later".answered riker 

"uhuhuh".coughed Rodissiu from the floor.he looked like how i did when i was getting my powers back,but he looks worse."whoa what happened to him".kaz said making a disgusted face."father".riker said as he went by his dad."what have you done".cried Reese as she took their side.wow who knew villains had emotions."chase what did you do".bree whispered."i had no choice".chase answered.

"make sure the others know".rodissiu whispered as he took his last breath and closed his eye's. never will he open them again.this is kinda sad."what others".bree questioned."siblings".regan summoned.then we where surrounded by 9 other people.we were still in our stance we have to be ready to face all 13 of them.

they stopped surrounding us and let Roman,Riker,Reese,and Regan pass.were did roman come from i thought he was injured.they faced us each then they all kneeled down to us starting with roman."what are they doing".chase asked."i don't know but be prepared".kaz added.roman riker,reese and regan all stood to face us."we thank you".roman said sincerely.what's going on.what are they doing."for what".bree asked."for setting us free".regan said with tears in her eye's."free from who. what is going on".i said."free from our father.we didn't want be villains. we didn't mean to hurt anyone but we were forced to".reese answered."we don't believe you ".chase said."you don't have to,call mighty med max we won't run".riker said.the rest of there sibling got up.

"fine i'll call them".kaz said.

Bree's p.o.v

two minutes later a couple of guys in blue uniforms and mask's showed up."you called". they said in deep voices."yes they are rodissiu family,there the ones who destroyed mighty med".kaz explained."round them up and the dead guy to".one of them said.i still can't believe what am hearing.chase killed a guy.but it was for the best.we didn't mean to hurt people but sometimes you don't have a choice.one of the men came over to us with roman in his grasp."congratulation elite force you have won the war".roman said."thanks i guess".skylar smiled a little."but your far from done".roman added."is that a threat".skylar said.chase went up beside skylar."it's not a threat.there are people way more evil then us all i can say is protect yourselves you may not have them for long".roman warned.this is getting frustrating."take this".roman said as he gave me a flash drive and as he was dragged away.

"what is it".i asked as he was being pulled away even farther.

"the truth will soon be revealed protect yourselves".Romans voice started to fade.

"what others".i whispered to myself.

"don't worry about it. he's is trying to psych us out".chase assured me. something deep down in me tell's me he's not kidding.just when i thought it was over.we looked around the place it was all empty."it's over"kaz said."we won".he added."we finally did it we took rodissiu and his family down,we did it for mighty med".skylar exclaimed.alright! after everything we been through we did it the battle is over but the war.

chase's p.o.v

i killed Rodissiu .i had to do what i had to do.i accept it.but when roman said protect our kids what was he talking about hopefully the flash drive has the answer.i told bree not to worry but am worried myself.that's not important right now.the war is over or so we think.we found who destroyed mighty med and made them pay."we did it". i said as i picked skylar up and hugged her.she smiled so bright that i didn't realize we were staring at each other.there ws a moment of silence."if your not going to kiss her i am".kaz said as he smiled at me and skylar. bree was also smiling at us before she super sped of with kaz,leaving me and skylar alone."hi".skylar said as she took a deep breath and smiled at me."hi".i replied.then i put my hand on her waist and she placed her arms on my neck.the i slowly kissed her.

it was perfect.