4

I woke up to a sound of someone ferociously banging on my from door. I rolled off my couch and stood up, still half asleep. I reached around for a lamp or light switch, since it was pitch black and I couldn't see anything.

When I successfully ran into a wall and flipped a switch in the process, I walked to the front door and took a look through the peep hole. My eyes widened at who was at the front door.

I unlocked he chain and opened it immediately. Natsu giggled at my shocked expression.

"Dude! It's late! Why are you here?" I asked with a yawn. I rubbed my eyes so I could see more clearly. Natsu was wearing his day clothes. He wore a coat with his scarf in its usual place. But his teeth were chattering and his fingers were shaking.

"J-Juvia said to b-be here in the m-morning, r-right? Well, I-I'm here!" Natsu smiled. I raised an eyebrow, looking around the room to see if there was a clock anywhere. The one on the wall read 4:07am. I went to one side of the door, motioning for Natsu to come in, and he did.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked. He shook his head, taking his coat off and hanging it on the coat rack by the door. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down on the couch, him following behind me.

"If you're ready to head out to the guild, I could go ahead and wake-" Instant snoring came from my shoulder. I looked over and saw that Natsu immediately fell asleep.

But I couldn't blame him. I was tired, too. Maybe he woke up and thought that he was ready to go, only to find out that he was still tired.

I yawned, laying him against the arm of the couch. I walked into the back bedroom, which was surprisingly unlocked, walked to my closet and grabbed a blanket.

I walked back to the living room and threw the blanket on Natsu. I slowly walked over to open the curtains from the window and turned off the lights. I made my way back over to the couch and sat on the unoccupied end.

I relaxed, laying my head against the arm of the couch and taking some of the blanket for myself, soon falling back to sleep.

•••

I woke up to loud noises from the kitchen. Pots and pans were clanging together and a loud voice was screaming around the house. I opened my eyes to a bright light from the sun outside, immediately closing my eyes. I pulled the warm blanket over my head, letting my eyes adjust to the small amount of light underneath.

Once I was good, I removed the blanket from my head and rubbed my eyes. Juvia was in her pajamas walking up and down the main hallway, slamming pots together and chanting "Wake up!"

I groaned, looking at the other end of the couch and realized that Natsu was in the same state as me. The dragon slayer was covering his ears as the water mage made the loud noises.

I climbed off of the couch and ran up the her, taking the pots from her hands and taking them back into the kitchen. Juvia only crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, glaring at Natsu.

"When did Natsu get here?" the bluenette asked, pointing at him. Natsu rolled his eyes and I shrugged.

"Four."

"Juvia said he had to be here in the morning!" Juvia growled, slightly over a whisper. I grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"Juvia. Four is in the morning," I said, making her storm off into our, or her, bedroom. Natsu facepalmed and climbed off the couch. He fixed his scarf and smoothed out his clothes. He wore a smile as he walked to the dining room table and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. He took a bite from it.

"Well, I'm ready to go!"

•••

The tension on the train was frightening. I could feel a dark aura from my left and a dark aura from across of me. I sighed and leaned my head against the cool window. Every breath I took fogged up the glassy pane, ruining my view of the snow.