Crazy tourture

"EWWWWW!"said Dan wiping juice away from his eyes

"EWWWWW!"said Dan wiping juice away from his eyes."OMG IM SO SORRY DO YOU NEED A TOWLE IM SUCH A BAD PERSON THIS IS HORRI-"Calm down!"said pat putting his hand on your head."Are you okay Dan?questioned Jen."......."no response.<<you messed up big time.>>

Jen pushes out her chair"I will go ge-shoot Jen we are late for a meet and greet!"said Pat jumping up and rushing out the door."THANKS FOR THE MEAL!!"that both said as they ran out.

...............................................................................................................................................................

This is so very akward.Dans face is basically dry from how hot and red his face was by now.He was so mad."So...I am really sorry about that..."you said.Dans eyes turned red

It all went black...You have been knocked out.

You wake up in the testing chamber(the old one 2015 one)"WhAT hoW DiD I geT HerE!"you yelled.You then realized you were sitting in a big metal chair with you arms strapped to the sides of it and your feet tied to a little metal box in front of you.All you could do is say help.You were in a black dark,cold and small room.You saw a door.It was right there.Around 3 meters away from you.Next to it,were levers buttons you name it,they were all there.

The door opened.Out came doctor Tray."Wow I am a big fan of you but can I PLEASE ask you why am I here?Why am I tied up?How are you real?Where are we?Wheres Dan?Can I have Hot chocolate-"You got cut off when tray made that weird villager noise to science you.

"Well well well you finally woke up (Y/N)!"said Dan walking through the door.

"Dan what the heck!Let me go!"you say."sorry no can do!Tray get ready."said Dan.Dan walks over to your feet and takes of your shoe."Hey!dont do that what the hell give me back my shoe!"you shout nervously."Nope"says Dan.He takes of your other shoe then your socks.Uh oh.

Dan stepped back."Tray pull the lever."Dan says.You are sweating.You know what is going to happen.Tray flicks the lever."Welp bye (Y/N) see ya later!Come on tray."says Dan as he and tray leave the room."H-hey get b-back here!"you say.Suddenlytwo mechanical hands appear out of the back of the chair.Two feathers come out of the side of the chairs."H-hey what the hell d-don't do this guys!"you say super nervous struggling to get out of the chair.On feather softly brushes up against your side."Hahahah s-stop Dan make it stahahahahp haha!"you laugh as it gets faster.The second feather goes towards your belly button.It dose circles around it slowly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH t-too much pleahahahahahasehahahahhahahahahah!"you lol

That continues for 8 minutes until the feathers stop the tourture and the feathers go away.

"*pant*o-okay Dan you have g-got your revenge now l-LET ME GO!"you scream.No use.

You didn't notice one of the hand started spidering you armpit lightly but fast.The other one dose the same."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH S-STOHAHAHAHAHAHAH I- CAN THAHAHKE ITTHAHAH!"you laugh uncontrollably.This is touture."HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!The tickling gets faster."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH!Finally it stops.

You are panting very hard now.suddenly the door opens.Dan dosent walk in.Tray dosent walk in.Its Grim."Good boy.Grim attack your master he is being very cruel "grim dosent listen to you.He won't hurt his master.You are silly for thinking that.Grim stares at your feet for a while.You get nervous again.Grim walks up to your feet.He sniffs them."*sniff*sniff*"N-no hehe don't do that HAHAHAHA!"Grim starts to lick you feet and embetween your toes. Two hands tickle your sides and belly and feathers tickle your armpits.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Than

That continues for 30 minutes

They all stop except grim."Hahahah s-stop"you laugh

Dan walks in and tells grim no.

"Good boy grim now go play with your squirrel!"says Dan.Tray walks in behind Dan."W-why dan just why did you tickle me?!"you say angrily."Idk"says Dan.Tray turns of the machine.They metal chair lets you free."Hehe"you say again.You run over and hug Trayaurus and Dan.Thaey hug you back.The rest of the night you play Xbox with Dan and experiment with Tray."Well I better get home!"you say."Your dad said you cou,d have s sleep-over..do you want one?asks Tray in villager language......"HECK YEAH!"you said.You watched the (F/M)And the you all fell asleep on the couch.

_______________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS .LEAVE STORY SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND I WILL MAKE IT A STORY THX LOVE YALL

💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💛💚