Amalgamates (Alphys+Reader)

It was any other normal day on the surface.The humans were starting to be a bit nicer.You were exhausted cause last night you were in mettatons  game show.It was so fun.You were in your bed snoozing away.Suddenly UNDYNE calls you on my the phone."(Y/N) what's up?!Alphys has made a new project!She won't tell me what it dose.She said I can see it Later.....k....she wants you over at 5:30.She said-"she got interrupted by you."w-WHAT?!Okay UNDYNE slow down.I just woke up ,my head is spinning,and I can hear Papyrus yelling at Sans downstairs!"you said ."Yeah what ever noob.Anyways you heard me bye!"said Undyne.OMG you thought.Undyne can be very annoying at times,but you still like her.{BOOOOM}your bedroom door slammed open.It was Papyrus and sans.Papyrus kicked the door with his foot.He kicked it so hard it came of its hinges and fell on the floor."PAPYRUS!!"you yell."SORRY TO DISTURB YOU (Y/N) BUT I NEED YOU.SANS THINKS MY SPAGHETTI IS AMAZING BUT BURGERPANTS SAID IT IS DISCUSTING.IS IT NICE OR NOT!?"said Papyrus.You knew sans would get angry if you said no.He gave you the Evil eye.
"Is Devine Papyrus.Youre spaghetti is lovely."you said with a tired grin on your face."THANK YOU HUMAN.NO YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE LEFTOVER SPAGHETTI SINCE YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH."Said papyrus.He grinned and walked of."heh kid.thanks,that made his day.keep it up Kay kid?"said sans.You nod you head fastly."To make it up to you I will teleport you to Alphys'es later."said sans."Thanks sans"you said.You looked at the clock on your wall."GHAAA 2:10!I have to be there in 20 mins!"you say freaking out and jumping out of the bed.You run over to your drawer.You open it quickly and start throwing your clothes on to the ground one by one."no,no,no,NO.All my clothes are dirty!This is what I get for not doing my laundry."Chill out kid!I found this shirt.I use to wear it when I was your age (Y/A).Dont DIRTY it Kay kid?"said sans."YES YES IM IN A HURRY PLEASE!"you say.You brush your hair,and put on the shirt sans gave you.Sans teleports you there."Here we are bucko.see you at home."said sans.{Click} sans left with a snap of his finger.
(play the music above the title for effect)You looked around.Clean as always.Alphys walked out of a door."Gah (Y/N) your here already?!"said Alphys."Yeah sorry"you said."Your 1 minute early!"said Alphys."really Alphys?"you say."Anyways lets go."Said Alphys walking away.You quickly followed.You went to a testing room.Alphys opened a jar,inside were red pills.'Alphys what are those?"you question."It's a project I have been working on.It is a Determination pill.Eat one"said Alphys shoving one into your mouth.It tasted gross but you swallowed it."Feel any different?"said Alphys.You shake your head side to side."shoot,well you are scared of the Amalgamates so go feed them!"said Alphys giving you food."WAIT WHAT?!"you said. your eyes widened in fear.Last time the dog one sag on you and almost crushed you.Alphys pointed to a door.You slowly walked over to it and went inside.There was the dog Amalgamate.It walked over to you.It started wagging its tail.It sees the dog biscuits you have in your hand.You threw one in its mouth.*BARK* it's bark was deafening.You threw the rest of the biscuits in its mouth.You ran out but it wanted more."THATS all l-little guy..."you say.It grabs you."Ehh let me go!Bad dog!"you say but it ignores you.It takes of one of your shoes."HEY g-give me that back."you say.Yet again, it ignores you.It scratches your foot once."*shriek* d-don't do that!"you say struggling.It starts spidering your feet."hehehahaha Alphys *snort h-helphahaa!"you laughed.^You try curling into a ball,but you fail^."hahah!stop Haahhahahahaha!"you said.It stopped."Oh thank goodness you final-Hahahahahahh!!"you got interrupted when it started tickling you armpits softly."HahahaHaHahHa!you giggled.It pulled you into an X position and started tickling your belly,and drew circles around your belly button.
It tickled both of your feet quickly and tickled you neck and armpits slowly."HAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"you were crying at this point.Someone walked in."O-o my b-bad dog!"it was Alphys.*whimpers*.It drops you."Oww!!"you say rubbing your back
(I AM OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS.BOI)