Take a break!(Blue+Carrot)

"Papyrus!..........PAPYRUS!........PAPYRUS!
You could hear Blues footsteps getting louder and louder.Running up the stairs in a scurry.Of course, papyrus was sleeping around the socks and messy duvet cover on his bed.Out cold."Papyrus!"Blue opens the door quickly as in something Terrible has happened."*grunts*h-hold on bro.Im just bone-tired right now."papyrus moaned but punned at the same time."Papyrus!Get up you lazy bones!We need to make a new puzzle!The fiery fright puzzle is frozen over and I can't melt it!"Blue complained folding his arms with his chubby skele cheeks in a frown."Come on bro!"Replied Paps."Its not even morning.We've done our work for today.Theres no point in doing over time.Ya need to learn how to, ya know, rela-"The magnificent sans never relaxes!What if a human comes through!"Blue argued
"They won't"
"How would you know?!"
"It's unlikely"

Blue sighed."Just come on brother, do this for me!"Blue pouted."Come here bro"Paps sat up and motioned him to come over.Blue was confused but he obeyed."Paps what is it?"Blue looked frustrated but confused.What did his brother want?

Paps snickered."?.Whats so funny?!"Blue questioned sharply."its just,*giggles* you look like a marshmallow!"Paps laughed.Paps grabbed him sitting him in his lap.
Blue was shocked by his brothers sudden movement so he struggled,but his legs were trapped under Paps's legs.
"P-papyrus come on let go what are you planning we need To GO!"Blue struggled
Papyrus just took in this adorable situation.Jeez Blue is Acually pretty strong for his size, but not a strong as papyrus!

"Brother you need to learn how to relax!"Papyrus said as he ducked his arms under his shirt and planting his hands on his ribs."Brother let go!You're being childish-wehrgheheh eyeyheheh Lehrer gohaha!"Blue started giggling as Papyrus started to scratch at his ribs.

"If you don't loosen up I will have to make you.Nyeh heh heh."Papyrus cooed as he moved up to Blues underarms."Eehheheh stahhahahap gehehet offfff!Blue chuckled.He bucked and squirmed But did not escape Papyruses wiggling fingers."Sthahahahahahap we He he neeed to gohoho gehehet workhehehe!"
"So you are ticklish!I didn't know that"Papyrus teased.Papyrus slowly made his way down to his spine.He poked it with his right hand.A Yelp was received from Blue and he squirmed like crazy."Awwww we can't have you squirming now can we?"Papyrus teased."Shuhuhut up!You are imatu-epppp!"Blue yelped.Papyrus quickly used his magic to hold Blues arms up in the air.Blue struggles but failed again.Papyrus with out saying anything used one hand to tickle sans neck and the other he used to spider his spine."Hahahahahaha stahahhahaap brahahahahahaaah enoughahahahahahahaha i caahhaant tashahahhahahak ithahhahahah!"Blue was blushing from embarrassment and was fighting to breathe."HAHAH Gehehehey ofhahahahahah!Blue laughed."Not until you say you won't work overtime!"Papyrus threatend."NEHEEHEHHEHEHEEVER MWHE HE HEH!"Blue laughed harder as he used bath of his hands to tickle his spine."Okay I will give you a break!"Papyrus stopped the torture for a minute."*pant* you are *pant* so mean *pant *pant*"Blue spat."Nyeh heh heh!Have you had enough?Say you won't work overtime!""MEVER!"Blue muffles his words nervously."Suit yourself!"Papyrus said.Blue looked confused.Papyrus used his blue magic to pin Blue to the floor.Belly facing down.But he lifted up his legs."H-hey!Dont do anything sthap no!"Blue pleases but Paps didn't listen.Papyrus began taking off his boots and then his socks.Revealing Blues 'sansitive' feet (pun intended).Blue kept pleading.Papyrus used one finger and began sliding it back and forth on his left foot."EhehehhHahah stahhap ithihit tickleshhehe!"Blue was already breaking into a fit of giggles.Then quickly Paps uses both hands and stated spidering Blue feet quickly."MWHEHEHE STHAHAHAP IHIHIT TICKLES HHAHAHA!"Blue was pounding the floor with his fist."DTAHAHAHAHAHP I CABAHAHAANT TAKE ITHIHIHAHAHAt hehehe!"Blue was practically crying.Papyrus began tickling under his toes"Tickle tickle sans!Nyeh heh!"Papyrus cooed."NAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OAKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHAAHAHAHAHAHI WOHOHOHOHNT WORHOHOK OVEHEHEEHR TOMEHEHE!"Blue tried to form words but he couldn't."What was that?"Papyrus cheekily Replied.Papyrus began dancing his fingers under Blues kneecaps."ohh ihihi hahahah said thahahat I wohohont work ovehehertimehe!"Blue wasn't laughing as much so he could speak.Papyrus dropped him."Well I'm of to muffets!Be back soon!"The Papyrus summoned an orange aura around him and he teleported away ,leaving blue panting on the ground.He sat up giggling from the phantom tickles."*pant I will gehehet *Pant* revenge brother just *pant* you wait!"Blue declared as he got up and wobbly walked downstairs to make fresh Tacos for his dinner.

(Sorry I haven't been uploading!School sucks ass....But I'm back up again!Comment if you like this story and thanks for all the support!I got 10k reads on this...10,000 that is INSANE!Thank you guys!Love you all!Be wary!BLUE could be behind you getting ready to pounce!💙)