Chapter 7

The girl lazily walked toward the well know cafe which was secretly to serve ghouls maybe even demons if the girl ordered something. She slowly walked up the stairway that led to the cafe and opened the door causing a little jingle of a bell to go off. "Welcome!" A familiar voice to the girls ears said. She turned her head to the boy she technically saved that night with Rize. Upon seeing the boy a smile formed on her face, on being able to some how interact with her favorite little chess piece. "It's you!" the lavender haired teen said out loud quite rudely to the girl. "Is that how you greet someone?" the girl asked with a smile not really caring at all about her comment.

Kaneki then finally got a sniff of the girls scent as it spread across the room to where he stood. He then grabbed his head with his hands and banged it against the wall, the girl looked knowingly towards Kaneki as she amusedly watched him. "Problem there?" the girl asked with a twisted smile, "Yeah I'm fine!" He shouted before running upstairs. "And there he goes," the girl said with a smile watching the door close behind him before turning to the female.

"You gonna order something this time?" The teen asked annoyed while the the girl sat in front of her at the bar. "Maybe," the girl replied making the teen sigh in annoyance. The door then opened once more and the lavender haired teen's face showed an expression of fear. "This isn't good," the waitress muttered under her breath which caught the girl's attention. The girl looked towards the door and saw a tall man with purple hair who seemed to already be looking at her. The two just stared at each other as the waitress muttered curse words under her breath. "This is bad someone like her can't meet someone like him. Things'll turn out bad," she said worriedly.

"You've been staring at me for a minute straight. Do you got a problem with me or somethin'?" the girl asked irritated. "No of course not. I just couldn't help but, admire your beauty from a far and I would like to ask you if you wanted to accompany me on a date?" The man seemingly asked innocently. But, this act didn't pass by the demon, she new that he had anterior motives. And they were to eat her when she becomes in a state in vulnerability. But, to the demon girl this senerio read fun all over it. "Okay sure!" She said happily only making the lavender waitress deadpan.