Fleeting

When I arrived at Paul's cabin there was a familiar car out the front I frowned as I reached for my backpack, I wonder what he is doing here I thought to myself. As I turned around I saw Paul waving at the familiar man walking towards his car, he stopped when he noticed me a warm smile spread across his face. I returned it as I exited the truck.
"Becka! How you doing sweety?" he asked.
I walked over to him and reached out to shake his hand he took my hand and pulled me into hug, I chuckled along with him.
"good, Mr. Clearwater." I beamed up at him, he clicked his tongue.
"Becka I don't know how many times I've got to tell you to call me Harry." he shook his head but smiled down at me nonetheless "staying out of trouble, kiddo?" he asked.
My smile grew as I said "you know I'm not."
"atta girl" he chuckled as he ruffled my hair.
"how's Seth and Leah?" I asked pulling my bag up as it slipped down my shoulder.
"good, Seth has been obsessing over some girl and Leah well she's raising hell as always." we both chuckled. "well I've got to get back sue is making her fish fry." he winked at me as my stomach grumbled at the thought of Sue's fish fry, it was honestly one of my favourite dishes. "don't be a stranger sweety, I know Leah and Seth would love for you to come around!" he called as he pulled out of the dirt driveway.
I turned to Paul who was leaning against the door frame staring at me intensely, I raised an eyebrow at him as I walked over to him.
When I reached him he unfolded his arms leaning against the door frame with one arm "what's the password?" he smirked at me.
"are we still ten?" I asked him, he chuckled as he reached out to push a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Password?" he said. I raised my eyebrows as I reached out to cup his cheek, I took a step forward closing the distance between us and rubbed the pad of my thumb along his jaw, he closed his eyes at my touch. I pushed my hand behind his head and grabbed his neck roughly as I slammed my lips onto his own he returned my kiss instantly wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me impossibly closer my free hand made its way up his chest stopping when I could feel a heart beat.
His tongue slid against my bottom lip asking for entrance that I happily granted, as our tongues fought for dominance his other hand dropped from the door frame and curled into my hair, he pulled me inside the house closing the door with his foot. I let my bag drop from my shoulder and he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his midsection and moved my hips slightly to get into a comfortable position. He let out a growl as he pinned me against the wall.
"don't do that." he whispered between kisses, I couldn't help it and I moved them again he moved from the wall to the couch when my back hit it, he thrusted slightly I moaned as he hit the right spot. I tore the shirt he was wearing off and threw it to the floor tracing my fingers slowly over his abs, sparks flew up my fingers as I did and I relished in the touch. The kiss suddenly grew to an agonisingly slow pace, I moaned softly through each nip he gave my bottom lip. I pulled away partly to catch my breath but also to take off my shirt when I did he stopped and sat up, he looked down at me with hunger swirling in his eyes.
"you should put that back on." he said his voice husky.
"what?" I asked, suddenly feeling self conscious I placed my arm over my mid section.
"no, not like that. I mean I don't want to rush you into anything and if that stays off—" he motioned to my shirt on the floor "I don't think I could control myself." he ran his hand through his hair his eyes still wandering over my body.
"maybe I don't want you to control yourself, maybe I want this?" I said sitting up and pushing him back so that I could sit on his lap facing him, I cupped his cheeks in my hands "its okay Paul, I want this." I whispered he looked me in the eyes now and I could see the lust in them.
"I do too don't get me wrong but I just—" he sighed and ran his hand over his face the other held my hip "I don't want to do what I used to do with girls, you're different. I want you and only you, I don't want you to get bored. We haven't even put a label on us yet and —" I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips.
"I thought that was just a given that we were together, I kind of told the Cullens today that my boyfriend would tear them to shreds if they hurt me." I sighed at the thought that I jumped to that conclusion of course we weren't together yet, it wasn't even official. I suddenly felt stupid and went to stand, I was pulled back onto his lap and he smiled.
"I would rip them apart if they hurt you and you're mine. I just didn't want to put a label on it because I didn't know what you were thinking." he traced his finger over my jaw and I sighed into his hand.
"so..we are together?" I asked.
He chuckled before responding "you're my imprint, of course we're together. we were literally made for each other, loca."
A smile broke out over my face and I couldn't help but ruin the moment "I don't know now that you mention it maybe we shouldnt—" I laughed as he tickled my sides, I fell softly next to him and he sat up still tickling them "okay, okay!" I cried out "you win!" I said through a giggle.
He brought his hand up to my cheek and kissed my forehead "seriously, loca. you're all I have and I couldn't imagine my life without you." the intensity in his stare made butterflies in my stomach.
"well then don't imagine it because I'm not going anywhere." he smiled softly and kissed me hard before pulling back and laying on the couch beside me.
"Hey Paul?" I asked sweetly he hummed in response "I might not be going anywhere but if you cross me I will still kick your arse." he laughed in response as he buried his face into my hair.
"I know." he said as he smiled against my neck.

           - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I awoke to the faint buzzing sound of my phone and groggily flipped it open but before I could say anything I was met by shrill yelling from Bella.
"Becka?! Christ I've been calling all night!" I grimaced and quickly pulled the phone away from my ear to look at my missed calls, my eyebrows rose when I saw the long list.
"well I'll give you this Bella your persistent." I groaned.
"this isn't a joke Becka, where are you? Are you with Paul? Are you okay?" she rushed out. I took a deep breath in before replying.
"I'm at Paul's cabin, yes I'm with Paul—" I failed to mention that I was really with Paul, like in a relationship with Paul. I let an uneven breathe escape my lips at the thought of a relationship & I figured that would be a conversation for another time. "—Bells what the hell is going on?" I frowned confused by the third degree.
"it's Charlie's friend, do you remember wayland?" she sighed out.
"yeah of course, butt crack santa." I smiled at the thought of the dorky man.
"yeah...Becka he's dead." she paused.
I sucked in a sharp breath and quickly released it "shit, Charlie must be beside himself." I said as I rubbed my face "I'll head to the station, see if he's okay—"
"No! Becka you don't understand it was an animal attack." Bella rushed out frantically.
"yeah Bells animal attacks are pretty common around here—" my eyes widened when I realised what she meant "—oh that kind of animal attack. Bella I'll be fine, I'm going to the station."
"no becka!—" with a roll of my eyes I hung up the phone, I'll be damned if Charlie went through loosing a friend alone I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------
(IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE GUYS! I RECENTLY GOT A JOB DOING NIGHT SHIFT WORK & I'VE BEEN PRETTY WRECKED LATELY. I WILL BE UPDATING A LOT MORE FROM NOW ON THOUGH, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER. SORRY TO LEAVE IT ON YET ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER BUT THERE'S A REASON THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER & HAVE A LOT MORE BACK STORY & MORE SCENES WITH JACOB & QUIL YAY! -I'VE MISSED WRITTING THOSE- SO STAY TUNED!)