~Chapter 3~Guests?~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

I woke up the next day to find myself snuggled up to Meliodas who was fast asleep. His arm around me, holding me close to him. My head and hand on his chest. I only smiled, laying there a little longer. I was wearing one of his white shirts and some underwear bottoms. Meliodas was mumbling under his breath in his sleep as I closed my eyes slowly. Enjoying the moment. One time we rarely had these moments. One time we had to be quiet and hide how we felt, sneaking around the Demon Castle to have small moments. 

To protect me, Meliodas claimed me as a 'pet' at first that was all I was. He was curious about me back then. He would've me locked in his room but when I was out of it, I always had to be by his side, not allowed to speak to anyone without his permission. As time went on we became friends. I saw who he really was on the inside. He was forced to act harsh, cold and mean to impress his father and teacher. Everyone even the two who he was trying to impress was scared of him. They all were. He informed me many times I was the first to not fear him or want to use him. 

He was in shock when I informed him that being his 'pet' gained people to really care about me instead of faking. When I informed him that he was the first who didn't want to use me to gain power like others had done. We learnt both Demons and Goddesses are not so different. After we found out that and more about each other it wasn't long until Meliodas would pin me to walls, tease by going close to my face as if he is about to kiss me then move away, watching me more and many other signs. I was such a dense idiot back then. 

Somehow I was unable to see his feelings for me because I was too busy trying to hide my own. It was a night after a ball we finally admitted our feelings. The ball was to find the three Demon princes a lady to marry. Meliodas had left early in rage. I was confused as I welcomed him back when he came into the room. The first thing he did was pin me to a wall and into a kiss. Parts of me did change that night. Mostly because that kiss did lead to our first time having sex. Back then my old wings would be annoying when came to things like sex.

After being cursed and officially kicked out the Goddess Clan, also becoming wanted, I got rid of my wings. I was able to summon them back but I never wanted them back. I was able to fly without them and still use my Goddess powers perfectly fine. I didn't see the point in bringing them back. I soon opened my eyes knowing we had to open the tavern soon. Meliodas had stopped mumbling as his head was now facing my way, still fast asleep as normal. I smiled at him not wanting to move. 

I sat up letting out a small yawn as the sunlight was coming from the corner of the curtain. I moved Meliodas's arm without waking him before getting out of bed. My legs hurting slightly from a night full of sex. With us both being immortal along with the race of a Demon and Goddess, sex was a lot longer than normal people would have. I moved around the room picking up the clothes we were wearing yesterday, then placed them in the washing basket for me to clean later. After that, I got some clothes before heading to the bathroom. 

I took a quick bath to help numb some of the leg pain then got out and changed into a buttoned, high collar, white shirt with a dark red ribbon around my neck, the shirt exposed my belly and belly button, with a white mini skirt strapped with a dark red belt, along with a white stockings and lastly small heel dolly shoes, both being dark red to match. As I left the bathroom, I checked on Meliodas to see him still fast asleep. I laughed slightly before heading to Hawk's room to see it empty. I only smiled heading off to the bar downstairs. 

Once there I saw Hawk shouting 'good morning' toward me from the other side of the room. I giggled and replied with 'good morning' as I noticed the shopping had been put away. "Meliodas woke up really and I mean really early putting it all away for you" Hawk soon informed me as it only made me smile brightly. Hawk was soon commenting on the fact that myself and Meliodas were very close and the fact we did whatever we could to help each other. I soon got everything ready before heading to the door unlock and putting the 'open' sign in the window before opening the door.