Luke Hemmings - Bathroom Mess

"Luke! The bathroom is a mess!" You yell from your shared bathroom.

Luke has an annoying quirk; he can never shower without getting water EVERYWHERE, not even an exaggeration. There is water all over the floor, the basin is covered in water and so is the shower screen.

"It's not that bad" you hear Luke's voice as he comes strolling into the bathroom wearing low slung sweat pants and no shirt with his towel slung over his shoulders.

"Really? It looks like our bathroom was hit by a tsunami" you say resting your hands on your waist.

"I can't help it" Luke pouts and gives you puppy dog eyes. He knows you can't resist him when he gives you that face, so he does it every time you yell at him about the bathroom.

"Luke... Stop" you warn him. He walks up to you and backs you against the wet wall of the bathroom. How that wall is wet is beyond you but Luke manages crazy things.

"Stop what?" he whispers, lowering his face close to your own. Since Luke is abnormally tall, he always has to look down at you, he fined it cute, but at times you find it very annoying. The only time you are his height is when you are wearing high heels.

You open your mouth to reply to him but before you can get a word out Luke places his lips over yours. He kisses you hard and grind harder against you.

"Ew. Gross guys. We share this bathroom remember" you hear Calum's voice and you quickly pull away from your boyfriend.

"Uh... I was.. Just getting up Luke for making such a mess" you blush and tuck a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Yeah. Looks like it" Calum rolls his eyes and crosses his muscular arms over his chest.

Luke still doesn't take a step away from you so you are stuck against the tiled wall.

"Come on guys. Get out. I need to pee" Calum whines impatiently.

You push Luke away from you and lead him out of the bathroom and into the lounge room. Luke falls down on the lounge and pulls you onto his lap. Ashton and Michael are seated on the two large bean bags playing Dragon Ball Z.

You are on tour with 5 Seconds of summer and you are currently at their tour house in England while they take a small break from gigs.

"You two never stop" Calum says taking a seat beside you and Luke to watch the other boys play their game.

When you met them, you never took them as the type of guys to love an anime serious that is meant for children. But you have learnt that they still act like children most of the time so it isn't such a surprise anymore when they go crazy over nerdy things.

-A