Ashton Irwin - The Dream Come True

The tickets you have been waiting for, it feels like a life time arrive three days before the concert. The V.I.P tickets were too much and you were devastated until the night that your dreams true, the nigh you met 'him'.

The Dream Come True!!.

Time stops still as he looks directly at you, you look around wondering if it's you his beautiful brown eyes are gazing upon. As the music goes on the stare gets longer, the music becomes muffled and you can feel your cheeks beginning to blush.

As you walk to your car you hear a door open behind you. Ashton runs over you just stand there in shock.

"I'm Ashton" his voice like an angel. You just stare. Everything goes black as your eyes begin to open you see Ashton over you.

"You're awake". "Boys she's alive I told you I didn't kill her"

"Where am I" you say with a worried tone

"Well this is the back of the stage, but are you okay I started talking and you fell". As the boys walked in Luke, Calum and Michael stare at you.

"Ashton stop staring at her you're going to scare her, and then you might just kill her." Luke said with a giggle in his voice.

Sitting up you can see all their instruments and the pizza there is so much pizza!!. You have only ever dreamed about meeting the boys in person but you never know it would happen as your freaking out you can hear the boys talking in the background

"Just ask her for her number"

"Dude she might say no!"

...

As Ashton walked over he had a half smile on his face you could see he was nerves and he looked so cute as he walked towards you he sat on the chair next to you and tries to talk, but nothing came out, he was looking at his feet. You lean over and touch him on the shoulder, you can feel his body tense up under your hand

"Don't be nerves; what were you trying to say"

"Can I have your number please" his voice sounding so cute.

You right it down on a piece of paper. As you leave you look back one last time and think this will be the last time I ever see his incredible man again.

"Bloop bloop" you pull yourself out of bed to read your phone.

"Hi it's Ashton this Friday we are going to the movies, but we are not watching the movie"

You lie in bed and just stare at the roof, you start screaming and rolling around in excitement, the fact that he demanded made it all the more exciting. And at that moment right there you feel in love.

-N