one.

Yeseul started walking the hallway towards the room of the soccer club. It was dismissal time and she has been waiting for almost 10 minutes for her boyfriend.

On the other hand, Ten was busy arguing with Doyoung. They were talking about the new design of the uniforms.

Yuta, who was the captain of the club was too tired to even stop them.

"Do you think they'll get tired?" Taeil asked. He was already a first year college student but he comes to visit every now and then.

"I doubt it," Jaehyun spoke from his seat. "They once had a fight over which snack to eat. In the end, we had to leave the store because they were causing a scene."

Taeyong groaned beside him, "Can we just finish the meeting? I still have a date to attend to."

Johnny chuckled, "Can I guess who with?"

"You may not,"

"Probably a different girl this time," Yuta teased, trying to ignore tom and jerry in front of them.

"Doyoung your ideas suck!" Ten exclaimed, pointing at the board. "Everyone can see that the one I voted for has better style."

"Are you blind, Chittaphon? The one on the right is clearly more colorful. Plus it compliments the school's color." Doyoung scowled back.

Yuta was about to interrupt when they heard a knock from the door.

Taeyong stood up and opened it, revealing a young girl with a half bun on her hair. "Y-Yeseul?!"

Yeseul stared at him in confusion but smiled anyway, "Hi, I'm looking for Ten. Is he here?"

Taeyong frozed but his eyes were still blinking. He couldn't believe that the girl who had made their lives upside down is here, standing in front of him.

"Uhm, hello?" Yeseul waved in front of Taeyong.

"Who's at the door, Taeyong?" Johnny asked.

"I - uh - ," Taeyong stuttered, looking around, Taeil was writing something down while Yuta was on his phone. Good. "Uhm,"

But before Taeyong could introduce their guest, Ten spotted his girlfriend, "Oh, you're here?"

He walked over to Yeseul, making the others turn around. Taeyong backed away revealing Yeseul to the other guys.

A mix of confusion and happiness were seen on their faces. It was Yeseul after all. THE LEE YESEUL that helped them be one team again and also the one who almost broke them.

"Why are your friends looking at me like that?" Yeseul whispered to Ten.

Ten put his arms around her, "Guys, you remember Yeseul, right?"

"How could we forget?" Doyoung snickered, sitting down beside Kun.

Winwin who was awfully quiet, suddenly leaned in, "I've seen you before."

Yeseul pushed him away lightly, "And you're standing too close."

Ten chuckled, "I'll get my bag then I'll take you home."

Yeseul nods as Ten goes out to pack his things from his locker.

Everyone was still looking at Yeseul. No one dared uttering a word. Taeyong was looking at Yuta who's still not making any emotions.

'Oh damn, he's good,' Taeyong thought.

Jaehyun coughed, trying to remove the awkward atmosphere. He stood up and walked to Yeseul, "Hi, I'm Jung Jaehyun."

The girl showed off her grin, "I've seen you in class before. We have history together."

Jaehyun nodded and tried introducing the other members. Maybe it can help her remember. "This is Winwin. He's Chinese. Doyoung hyung, who's sitting beside Kun hyung. Then there's Johnny hyung, our Chicago monster. Over there's Taeil hyung, he doesn't go to school here anymore and you've already met Taeyong hyung."

Yeseul nodded, memorizing their names. She pointed at someone who was still busy on his phone, "N-nakamoto Yuta?"

Yuta's fingers stopped moving as everyone went into silent mode. Taeyong and Johnny looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Uhm, do you perhaps remember Yuta?" Taeil asked, standing up.

Yeseul shrugged. That name just came out naturally and she wasn't even sure where she got it from.

"You ready?" Ten walked in, interrupting her thoughts.

She nods and bids good bye to Jaehyun, "It was nice meeting you. See you around."

The couple walked out of the club room. They weren't even halfway across the hall yet when the boys peeked through the door.

"When did Yeseul and Ten started dating?" Doyoung asked.

"More importantly, did Yeseul hit her head that hard?" Taeyong adds. "She hates him, remember?"

Taeil nods, "She once said she'd rather be left alone in a deserted island rather than date him."

"Hyung, is that what amnesia does?" Kun asked Taeil. "It makes you forget who you hate and love?"

The older shrugged, looking back at Yuta, "I don't know. But I hope not. I don't want to watch someone suffer again."

Yuta didn't even budge. He was still trying to process what had happened. Yeseul knew his name. His thoughts were all over the place as he ignored his teammates who were making assumptions about the girl.

What if she heard what Ten and I talked about?

I don't want her to get hurt again, that's why I asked Ten to do this.

Yeseul, I'm sorry.