fifteen.

"Yeseul," Yuta whispers, holding a bouquet of flowers. "I'm sorry,"

Yeseul frowns, "Are you kidding me? No!"

Yuta groaned, standing up, "Aw, come on baby ~ I told you, I didn't mean it!"

"You left me in the parking lot!" Yeseul screamed out. "I wasn't in the front seat and you drove off,"

"I meant it as a joke," The boy laughed but stopped when he saw how serious Yeseul was. "I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again."

Yeseul looked up, meeting Yuta's eyes, "You promise?"

"I swear. I will not do anything to disappoint you again," Yuta mutters, kissing Yeseul in the process.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

The moon was shining as bright as ever. It has been exactly 3 days ever since the incident with Yeseul, Ten and Yuta.

Ten quit the soccer team and never came back to ask the team if he could join again. The couple had not spoken a word since then while Yuta, according to the rumors, was out sick.

Yeseul couldn't get the picture of Yuta almost kissing her out of her head. She imagined what it would be like to have his lips on her.

She walked up the path that may or may not be familiar. Her heart started beating so quick. Yeseul was nervous - though there should be nothing to be nervous about since she's just visiting a friend. Or was he really only a friend?

She exhaled the breathe she was holding ever since she walked out of her house and knocked.

It was abruptly two minutes before the door was opened. Yeseul close her eyes and opened them again, meeting Yuta's orbs, "H-hi.."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Nice place you got here," Yeseul says, softly as she sits on the couch.

"Thanks," Yuta says, moving to the kitchen. "My ex-girlfriend designed the place."

Yeseul felt a pang on her chest. Ex-girlfriend...

"You wanna eat something?" Yuta asked, distracting her from her rain of thoughts.

"Uhm, no, no thanks, I'm full," Yeseul blabbered on. She was nervous she couldn't think of saying something else.

"You sure you're okay? You seem a bit off,"

The girl nods her head, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to check up on you."

Yuta tilted his head, putting the plate back, "Well, I'm okay, if that's what you want to know,"

Yeseul nods her head for the second time. She was too busy fiddling with her fingers to notice that Yuta had sat beside her, "Why are you really here, Lee Yeseul?"

Yeseul stutters, not knowing what to say. Why was she there? She couldn't even answer the question. Instead she handed him another picture.

There were balloons in the background so Yeseul assumed it was someone's birthday. She was wearing an off shoulder dress while her hair was tied up.

Yuta's arms were wrapped around her waist and it looked like a pre-nuptial shoot.

Beautiful, Yuta thought.

"Where did you find this?" The boy asked, controlling the tears that was about to fall.

"In one of my wallets," Yeseul whispers, still not looking up at Yuta.

Yuta knew she broke up with Ten. He knew how Yeseul was crying, calling out his name. All he wanted to do now was to kiss her again. And have her back in her arms.

So that's what he did.

He pulled Yeseul towards him as he crashed his lips on hers. The moment they closed the gap, Yeseul's tears started to flow.

Yuta deepened the kiss, transferring Yeseul from the couch to sit on his lap. Yeseul started kissing back as her hands messed up Yuta's black hair. His hands trailing down her figure.

They broke apart for air and looked at each other's eyes.

"I was, right? Wasn't I?" Yeseul asked, still crying.

Yuta wiped her face with his thumb, caressing her cheeks, "Yeseul, I'm sorry,"

Yeseul shook her head, kissing Yuta again. This time with passion and a hint of lust.

She may have forgotten what their anniversary is or if they really dated or not but she knew deep in her heart that she was meant to be with Yuta and not Ten.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"You want to go change?" Yuta asked, playing with Yeseul's hair. They were on the couch while Yeseul had her head on Yuta's chest.

"No," Yeseul whispers. "I wanna stay here with you longer,"

"Listen, Yeseul about the accident -"

"Ssh, I don't wanna hear it okay?" Yeseul sat up, facing Yuta as she held his hand. "I just - want to start again. I don't care what happened before. I want what's happening now."

"So what are you planning to -"

"Do you still love me?" Yeseul cut Yuta's question off. She looks at him, straight in the eye. Waiting for a sincere answer.

Yuta smiled, cupping her cheeks again, "Baby, I never stop."

"Good," Yeseul replied, kissing Yuta again, pulling him to hover above her. "I want you, Yuta. No one else."

And that night, they made another mark in their new relationship.