twenty-six.

Ten has the ball and he was first blocked by Kun, "Let's play fair and square, Ten."

"I need to win Kun and you know why,"

He surpasses Kun as he ran towards the goal, passing the ball to Yangyang, "Is it my turn now?"

"Just run!"

Yangyang runs around the field. He was being chased by Jaehyun but the moment the younger prepares to kick the ball in, Jaehyun swipes it from his feet.

"Jaehyun, pass it to Doyoung," Taeyong exclaims, looking at the condition of the field.

Ten clicked his tongue and motioned to his teammates, "Get back!"

He counted the other team and noticed someone was missing, "Where's Yuta?"

Doyoung rushes to the center of the field and passes the ball to the side. No one expected that an enemy team was already waiting at the goal.

"Shit!" Ten realizes what was happening. "Xiaojun!"

Xiaojun was too late, Yuta already had the ball and kicks it in.

"GOAL!!!!!!"

"That was from our star player, the Lion of the Field, Nakamoto Yuta." The commentator announces. "The first point goes to the Neos."

Ten balled his hands into a fist, "Hendery,"

Hendery stopped in his tracks and looks at Ten, "Do we really need to do this, Ten?"

"I don't care." He points at Taeyong, "We'll go for Taeyong first. He's the mind of this game."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Yuta quickly rushes the ball, finding an opening to make a pass, but no luck. His teammates were all marked, except for...

"Taeyong!"

Before the ball could reach Taeyong, Hendery slides in, but instead of hitting the ball, his foot 'accidentally' hit Taeyong's leg, making the latter stumble on the ground.

The whistle blew.

"Taeyong!" Johnny runs toward him. "Are you okay? Can you move your leg?"

Taeyong tried but he only winced in pain. Doyoung gritted his teeth and faced the other team, "Hey, that was cheap!"

Hendery shrugs, "It was an accident I was aiming for the ball."

"Oh I'll aim at your face—!" Doyoung was ready to attack him when Jungwoo held him down.

"Hyung, don't. We're on the field."

Yuta glared at Ten who was smirking. He kneels down where Taeyong was, "You gonna be okay buddy?"

The paramedics moved Taeyong to a stretcher, "Win this for me."

The game started again and Yuta looked at his teammates. "Be wary of their movements. You might not know what's coming."

Ten chuckles, "What's coming is we're going to win, Yuta hyung."

"As if I'll ever let you make a goal."

"We're just getting started."