Vivienne

zgirl123

""What are you, Twelve?" Yeah, on a scale of one to ten bitch""

⭐✴❄Full Name❄✴⭐Vivienne Freya Ainsworth

⭐✴❄Full Name❄✴⭐
Vivienne Freya Ainsworth

⭐✴❄First Name❄✴⭐
Vivienne

⭐✴❄Middle Name❄✴⭐
Freya

⭐✴❄Last Name❄✴⭐
Ainsworth

⭐✴❄Nickname❄✴⭐
Viv

⭐✴❄Age❄✴⭐
16

⭐✴❄Birthday❄✴⭐
October 26th, 2002

⭐✴❄Gender❄✴⭐
Female

⭐✴❄Pronouns❄✴⭐
She//Her

⭐✴❄Sexuality❄✴⭐
Bisexual, leaning towards males

⭐✴❄Personality ❄✴⭐
Vivienne is a strong willed, ferocious and adventurous girl. She has the confidence of a lion standing over their pride with a mighty roar.\\a group of lions is called a pride, in case you didn't know :)// She has a loud booming voice to lead and instruct, and comes off as a bossy pushover when in a group project or team sport. Viv can and will get aggressive when needed, as she has a heart of gold and a soul to trust when you are close to her. She will protect you with everything she has if you mean enough to her, no matter the cost. She is quick to fall in love, but it usually wears off soon after she catches the emotions. Her bravery and selflessness is a cover-up to all the flaws about her, as she is like everyone and has many flaws. Vivienne is extremely self conscious, and has ADD along with PTSD. Her cockiness is very dangerous when around the wrong people, and it has ended with her getting in many fights. And as it may sound bad, she never loses. Vivienne took boxing and wrestling lessons when she was young, and when in fights she remembers why she took them. She hates to admit she's wrong, and refuses to do so until someone else apologizes first. She's as stubborn as a donkey, and as slick as a fox. Viv is capable of sneaking in a house of pitbulls and can get out without a single dog being on her tail, unless they smell her. She has a stronger connection with her uncle's than with her mother and father, and the two are inseparable when together.