Valerie

iionomechii
||Sorry this took so long, I've been very busy... Also, sorry for any misspelled words or forgotten categories, if any are present...||

""Home is the soft and small noise of you sleeping soundly""

||Full Name||  Valerie Sleare Thompson

|| Nickname || Val

|| Species//Powers || Human

|| Age || 17

|| Gender || female ♀

|| Sexuality || Bisexual, leaning towards males

|| Likes ||  Valerie has a weird obsession with fluffy things, like pillows and blankets. She also really enjoys bodies of water, an example being oceans or lakes. Fish are a huge favourite of hers, but birds follow close behind. She enjoys being indoors, rather than out, and is almost always found in her room. She also loves libraries, or books and quiet places in general. If wanting to find her, check your local library, her room, or a bookstore. Val also very much likes space and planets, as she wants to be a astronaut one day.

|| Dislikes || Though she likes books and the library, she absolutely despises public places like the mall. She hates social interaction and is extremely socially awkward. She has a few mental disorders, and being in public places triggers her into attacks of different sorts. She dislikes bugs with a burning passion, unless it's a firefly, dragonfly, or butterfly. Valerie is absolutely disgusted by sexism, homophobia, and racism above almost everything in her dislike list, and is almost immediately going to be harsh on someone who treats people differently because of what their genitals are, what colour their skin is, or who they find love in.

|| Personality || Valerie is a kind hearted, caring girl until you make her mad. She has extreme trust issues and is very harsh when the time comes. Her mental disorders are Schizotypal Personality Disorder ((Schizophrenia)), Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ((PTSD)). She is always in a state of her mind, never really escaping herself. She is very slow to agitate, but once she is completely over her limit the voices she hears daily will get louder, to the point she will completely black out from reality and not realize the damage she is dealing. Even though there are these very bad traits of her mind acting up constantly, she doesn't let that affect her family, friend or school life. In fact, no one will really notice until she tells them. At that moment, the random little spacing out periods, and the not to noticeable mood swings will make sense.