Rosetta Lilith

°~+I'm often quiet when I'm screaming inside+~°

°~+∆+~°

~+Name+~

~+Name+~

Rosetta Lilith

~+Code Name+~

Thorn

~+Age+~

16

~+Gender+~

Female

~+Sexuality+~

Straight

~+Personality+~

          Rosetta is a very down to Earth soul, and balances out her greatest friendship to one who is playful. She is often found nose deep in a book of literature, and often enjoys to read.
             Her being in those genre's of book has brought her upon a very grown mindset, and keeps her on track during a study session or anything she happened to be doing. And during this time of her being set in her mind of unbeknownst knowledge for a mere teen, she is also a very kind soul to those who she claims worthy of it. She's actually very polite and respectful to those with privacy, as of herself, and will respect their decisions even if she doesn't agree upon them.
Her trust in friends isn't a common courtesy, so to those she has befriended and trusted she is loyal to. If she is ever pestered upon releasing a secret, or ruining one's reputation during a fight, she would not sprout the information. She is quite clever too, most say she's like a fox. Sneaky and Smart. She's agile enough to be capable of silently stalking within a room of other's. She is very much like a fox, but she is more fond of bird's, more specifically, crows. And like a crow, she keeps to herself. The only people who know of her secrets are herself and her friends. She lacks emotion, as many people claim, but she's simply putting a wall between herself and society. She doesn't need their judgment and doesn't care. She's fine with their opinion, she just dislikes their lack of understanding.

~+Appearance+~

Rosetta has long maroon hair, more tinted of purple rather then burgundy. It reaches to her mid back, and she has slight bangs. They aren't actual bangs, they just hang naturally upon where her cheeks would be. They reach just below her chin, and are styled in slight waves. Along with the rest of her locks of hair, of course.
Her outfit consists of a grey half turtle neck that compliments her bold hair, and a black leather jacket that is a plain, slightly worn and tattered, material. Her pants are a nice pair of yoga pants that cling to her skin, but are also comfortable for her. Her maroon locks usually leak out like a smooth liquid from her scalp, and loosely hang there. She has leather gloves that are always on her hands and palms, and she also carries along a leather, tattered black backpack. Her outfit looks as if she were the usual misfit, so many people don't question when she's out randomly wandering at night. She also has a lighter within her bag.

~+Mask+~

A Crow, made of smoothed out gray, withered oak wood.

~+Preferred Weapon+~

She usually enjoys owning a silent, or long distance weapon. A sniper rifle with a muzzler, which she stole from her father,  is her preferred weapon but she's willing to get close enough to use a katana as well. Both of them are midnight black, and the sniper rifle isn't completely silent.

~+Reason of Joining+~

Her being bullied and just out of pure curiosity, she seeks vengeance on those who did her wrong. The list is quite long, so she rather considered it as a hit list.

~+Fears+~

Drowning in the depths of water and her mind, along with the betrayal of those she trusted, hence her lack of emotions towards those of unknown.

~+Password+~

Abandoned People

°~+∆+~°

°~+I will not stay SILENT, So you can stay SAFE+~°

°~+∆+~°

My apologies if this is bad, but the next on is worse. Also, I'm not sure if that's the password but I hope it is! I have a male OC coming out soon, so I'll tag you again! Linnea-Is-Okay