.41

First off, I don't appreciate the threats I've received on the last chapter😭😂 why so violent???

6 years later....

"Rae how come you're not eating your food"? Elijah ask his daughter as he sat down in front of her.

"I'm just not in the mood to eat dad" Rae push her plate away as she start picking at her nails.

Rae only does that when something is bothering her. Elijah place his fork down getting up to sit in the next chair that was by Rae.

"Wanna talk about it"? He ask her.

"Not really".

"Good morning my babes" Ray said as she enter the kitchen giving Rae a kiss on the cheek then peck Elijah on the lips.

Rayvn noticed Rae wasn't herself like she normally be all happy and talkative. Today was different and Ray didn't like to see her child upset.

"Honey what's the matter"?

"Nothing".

"Come on Rae, you know you can tell me and your father anything".

Rae look at her mom then at her dad. "Is something wrong with me"?

"No there's nothing wrong with you" Elijah said grabbing her hand into his.

"Yes there is I'm in a wheelchair".

Rae got this condition to where she can't walk. According to when she was born, Rae had some health issues.

"That don't make you any different Rae, you still just as normal as the rest of us. I always tell you that you are beautiful and never let anyone tell you different" Rayvn tells her making a smile form on Rae face.

"I love you guys" Rae tell the both of her parents.

"We love you too".

♡ ♡ ♡

Rayvn

"Come on Rae you got it, I promise you're not going to fall".

"I feel like you going to let me go".

"So you don't trust me is what you trying to say"?

"No momma".

Rae been bugging me about teaching her how to walk. She told me the other night she had a dream that she was walking.

Whatever makes her happy I'm happy as well. There's not a day I go without thanking God for giving me another chance of life.

A few years back I could've been dead, sleeping in my grave.

I have a intelligent six year old daughter who is gives me joy every time I'm around her. I have a great husband who loves me for me when at the time I didn't love myself.

"Look momma I got it" Rae let go of my hand and start taking small steps to the point she start walking at a good pace.

I couldn't do nothing but cry tears of happiness. Since Elijah was at work, I was going to wait until he get off work so Zae could show him for herself.

"See momma I told you I can do it".

"You sure did baby".

How did I become so lucky?

THE END