chpt. 12

Arianna's POV

He just looked at me. I really shouldn't have said that and I'm mentally slapping myself.
"Okay," he responded.
"What?" I asked.
"I said okay. We can sleep together," Johnny said with a slight smirk on his face.
I stood there shocked. I wasn't expecting him to agree to sleeping together. My face instantly became warm and I could tell that I was blushing. He started cheekily smiling so I knew he saw the flush to my cheeks.
"Stop smiling at me," I said while fake pouting.
"But you're just so cute when you're embarrassed. I was going to suggest us sharing the bed anyway, but you said it first." Johnny said, still smiling.
I closed the gap between us a playfully hit his arm.
"I can't believe you made me feel so embarrassed for nothing. I literally hate you!" I said.
"I literally hate you!" He said mocking me.
"Johnnyyyyyy," I said drawing out the "eeee" sound.
"You know you love me," He responded.
I rolled my eyes to that and quickly got into the bed. He started laughing and got into the bed next to me. I started to build a wall out of pillows between us.
"What are you doing?" He asked me.
"Building a wall, duh."
"Why?"
"We may have kissed, but you are still a total stranger. We need to get to know each other more first," I responded.
"Let's get to know each other then," He said looking at me, leaning on his elbow while laying down, me in the same position.
"Right now?" I asked.
"Yeah right now!" He said while laying up fully.
"Ok.. What's your favorite color?" I asked.

After about an hour we were finally ready to go to bed.
"So, do you feel like you know me better now?" Johnny asked me while pulling the covers up to his shoulders. Let's keep in mind he was shirtless and only wearing sweatpants.
"Yeah, I think I do. Do you know me better?" I asked back.
"Yeah I know that you are obsessed with you cat back home. What was his name again?"
"His name is Toby," I smiled thinking of my cat.
"Oh yes, Toby. Do you have any pictures of him?"
"Of course I have pictures of him! He's practically my son!" I exclaimed while taking my phone off the night stand.
And so we spent the night looking at photos of my cat Toby and laughing at how sad I got because I missed him.