Chapter 9

Brittney's pov

Hmm should I go down stairs or no. I tap my chin to add effect to my thinking. After I took my  shower, I get dressed.

Britt's outfit

Britt's outfit

I go downstairs and the boys are still talking. "Oh hey Britt do you want some pizza" I hear my brother say. "Mm I would love to, but I don't want to gain what I just lost a few minutes ago from running" I said emphasizing on the word love so my brother would know 'yes bitch get me some pizza'. He nods saying that he gets what I'm trying to say. "Girls and their diets, I mean you aren't going to get fat over one or two pizza's. You are already skinny" Blake said. "Well I just don't want to get in a habit of eating greasy carbs" I said with a smile. "Whatever more for us" Jake said. I went into the kitchen, made me a salad, and a oh so delicious mango pineapple smoothie. I went back to the living room where the guys were and sat with my brother. "So Brittney, I didn't expect you to be cousins with Luke" Jake said. "Yeah well not many people do" I giggle. "Yeah I would think with how different you guys are" Blake said. Luke was eyeing my smoothie and I just looked at him and mouthed 'mine' and hide it away from him so he couldn't see it. He made a pouty face and leaned on the edge of the couch, once and awhile he would look at me with puppy dog eyes. After awhile I gave up and he drank like half my smoothie. He gave it back and I looked at him with my mouth wide open and he just kept smiling at me. Like what the fuck, I was hoping he would have a sip not half my drink. Oh he is so going to get it later tonight. I smirked at myself for thinking of a perfect prank for him. " So what are you guys going to do" I said taking a sip of my smoothie. "Just hang and play some games" Jake said. "coool" I said holding out the o. "want to play with us" Oakley said. bitch please, if I played with y'all, you'll be crying like little babies begging me to let you win. "mmmm I like totally don't know how to play" I said. "oh we'll teach you" Jake said getting closer to me. Last time I remember this guy hated me. what seeing me half naked got him to change his mind. what a douche. 

"alright, this is how you shoot and this is how you aim. this is for moving around and this one is for looking around" Jake said having his arm around me while showing me the controls. "thanks Jakey you're a life saver" I said then kissing him on the cheek. he smirked and moved back to his spot on the couch. Luke rolled his eyes at me and glared at Jake. I look over at Oakley and his jaw was clenched. I wonder why he seems so mad.

I was crushing these guys so bad. "are you freakin' serious! this is bull shit!" Blake said getting up while throwing his controller where he was sitting. "how do you keep winning and killing us" Jake said in disbelief. I smirked "beginners luck I guess, or that you guys totally suck" I said while giggling. Luke was used to this, so he basically tried to avoid me the whole game and kill the others. "wow Brittney, you must have natural talent" Oakley said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. I kept going for Oakley and killing him, so he came in dead last with basically no points. "why thank you Oakley, that's so nice of you to say" I smiled with satisfaction. "soooo are you guys done losing and going to play a new game" I said. they all just glared at me. I gigged and went to the kitchen. I through my salad plat in the dishwasher and washed my hands. "so what can you not do again" Oakley said behind me. I turned around and smirked at him. "there is nothing I can't do" I said confidently. "right totally, I'm sure there are a lot of things you can't do.....like hacking" Oakley said. "Surprisingly I can hack things, I'm not top notch, but I'm better than you" I said. Oakley just rolled his eyes while smiling. he walked to the refrigerator and got himself a bottle of water. "whatever, I'm sure there is something." "In your dreams Oakley" I said passing by him and purposely bumped into his shoulder.  

Timeskip ~

After playing many games, and the boys losing drastically. they started to go home. "by Jake and Blake" I said and waved by to them. they both waved back. Oakley decided to just stay over. I went upstairs to get comfortable and just study. I stripped and put on one of my brothers shirts with long socks. 

After studying for a good amount I went to stretch when my bro barged in and dragged me to his room.

A/N ~ I don't own any of these pictures, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Slow updates