Chap 12

VIOLET POV.

Dillon and I just got into Walmart.

"We should just stroll all of the isles and see if there is anything that'd be good for any of our pranks." Dillon suggested.

"Tha-" I began to speak but got cut off by the ringing of my phone.

"Hey." I spoke into my phone.

"Hey, where are you guys? We want to hang out." Lox asked.

"We're at the Walmart on the corner if Ebony and 7th, we'll meet you at the McDonalds when you enter." I answered.

"Ok see you in a few, love ya." lox cheerfully said.

"Ok love ya." I replied. I hung up the phone and began to explain to Dillon. " So they are going to come here because they were board, we are meeting them in the McDonalds."

"Oh no this is not going to be good, all of us together in Walmart.'' Dillon chuckled while face planing himself. I chuckled and grabbed his arm and

pulled him with me to McDonalds. We sat down on the stools and my phone vibrated, ughh.

1 new text from The Bro

Night, I'm going to sleep and your friend fell asleep after you left. love ya.

I replied with a simple 'Night love you'.

"Dylan and Ricky are sleeping now." I informed Dillon.

"That's good." he replied.

"I'm thirsty, I'm gonna go get a drink, want something?" I asked.

"Nah I'm fine." he answered.

"Ok." I said while getting up and walking to order counter.

"Hello what may I get you?" A girl my age asked. " Wait, your Violet-Ocean, I love you, can I get a picture after you order?"

"Of coarse, I'd like a Carmel Frappe." I responded. She typed something in on the register.

"It's on me." she said

"No, it's fine I'll pay, I'm just a normal person." I reminded her.

"Are you sure." she asked and I shook my head yes. She gave me my drink an came to my side of the counter. we took a few selfies on her phone and I took a few on my phone and I signed her phone case. I walked back to Dillon. I sat down and took a drink of my drink and an Ooo came out of mouth.

"Good?'' Dillon chuckled. I gave him a thumbs up and he snatched it from my hands and took a drink and handed it back.

"Hey." I pouted.

"Now we share.'' he said.

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Ha you just said yes." Dillon said while laughing and once again took my, 'our' drink. He handed it back and i took a sip. I just humphed in defeat.

"I don't like you." I said while squinting at Dillon. There were 'awwwwws', oh gosh they're here and saw all of that, not only did they see it, they recorded it.

"Violin , I ship, like I ship Jox!!!!" Nash yelled like a girl, jumping up and down.

"We aren't even dating." I said, Dillon took 'our' drink and took a sip of it.

"Yet." Jack J whispered thinking I couldn't hear him, both of the jacks had a devious look on their faces and I just shook my head.

---------•-----------------------------------

Early update bam what! I am still probably update fFriday, ill update everey fFriday.

I changed my name from RebelBeauty_102 to RuppLoveCaniff, cuz I love Dillon and Taylor so yeah. Also do you like Violet-Ocean and Dillons ship name, or should it be something different, comment below,