Ch. 16

Dylan POV

"Ok so Violet-Ocean will be able to leave Monday morning. She had been stabbed 1 time in her back and also 2 in her stomach that are a little deep. We gave her stitches so she will be fine. One at a time you guys can go visit her, room 17." The doctor said. As soon as he said that I ran to room 17. I opened the door to reveal my twin sister, my other half grotesque. I sat In the chair beside her bed. I looked at her body and began crying. I'm supposed to protect her from danger and I failed. This is my fault, I wasn't supposed to let her out of my sight, but that's exactly what I did. How could I be so stupid?! I was crying and I didn't realize she woke up. "Violet I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have let you out of my sight, I'm so stupid." I said meanwhile still crying.

"Dylan, stop crying, its not your fault, it's my fault I shouldn't have left alone, if anybody's stupid here it's me." Vio (nickname) said. She took in a breath and began to speak again.

"I'm the one who was being stupid and left without Dillon knowing that I shouldn't be let out of your guys sight, me, I'm the one who left, you didn't leave me." She said taking a breath. " Now come give me a hug." she said motioning me over to her bed to hug her.

"I love you Vio and don't ever forget that." I said in the middle of our hug.

"And I love you to Dyo ( pronounced dye-o)" she spoke after me.

"Ricky and Dillon are here so I'm gonna go and one of them will be visiting." she nodded her head. And i kissed her forehead.I walked out the door and Ricky walked in.

RICKY POV----------------$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-$-$--$-$-$-----

I walked in and saw my best friend, wait scratch that, my sister for the first time since the incident.

"Ricky!" she yelled " I could really use one of your hugs right now." she said with her head held low. I walked over to her bed and sat down and opened my arms, she scooted over into my arms as best she could with her cuts, her battle scars.

"You know what Vio?" I asked her.

"Hmm?" she said.

"You're the strongest person I've ever met." I replied

"Thanks Rio, you know that you're one of the reasons I'm strong, you and the boys made me smile when no one else could." she looked up at me smiling. I just smiled and hugged her harder. We talked bout all funniest memories for a while until it was Dillon's time to visit.

"Ill see you tommorrow morning, love ya." I said As I kissed her forehead.

"Love ya." she replied

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it sucks and is short I just wanted to get something up for y'all, I've been busy with testing and guitar lessons. thanks so much for 13k reads I really appreciate it love you guys