And it begins

Dylan got up and went to the bathroom. I have a plan. I flop on his bed and grab his jacket. Being quick and sneaky I grab his room key,this lil fella will be useful. I'm gonna use this to get in their room during the night an plant the trap. We hung out a while before Dillon and I left.

"Look what I got.'' I said once we got out the door.

"Way to go!" Dillon exclaimed while high fiving me.

"So where are we going now?" I asked.

" I don't know, we need to make a plan." Dillon answerd.

" Do you want to go with the rest?" I asked.

"Sure." was his answer. We walked over to The Dallas Grier room and knocked.

"Well hello there." cam said as he opened the door for us.

"Hello." I said back. We walked into the room. I ran and flopped on the couch as did Dillon. We were all huddled on the two beds and couch having a movie marathon, Dillon and I were on the couch. "So you got any ideas Ruppster?" I asked looking up at him.

" We could do something devious but simple, the classic whipcream in the hand and tickle the nose." Dillon replied.

"That is a really good idea, I'm gonna go get supplies, you coming, we could get fast food for all of us for dinner?" I asked.

"Ya. We are going to get dinner what do you guys want?" Dillon asked.

"Taco Bell!" they all yelled.

"Ok, we'll be back in like 20 minutes." I Said while pulling in my vans.

"Ok bye, love ya!" lox yelled.

"Love ya to." I said blowing her a kiss. She 'caught' it and 'put it in her pocket'. We waked out the room and walked to the elevator.

"These next two days are gonna be fun." I said while raising my eyebrow.

"Agreed!" Dillon exclaimed while high fiving me.

"Ok so we are going to get feathers and whipcream." I said.

"Yup." he replied.

DILLON POV

These next two days are going to be really fun. We were walking out of the elevators just laughing. The door man opened the door for us and Violet and I thanked him.

"Do you wanna walk or get a cab?" Violet asked.

"Walk?" I replied kind of asking if that was fine with her.

"OK." she replied with a smile. " I'm gonna get directions to where the nearest Walmart is." she pulled out her phone and typed fast. "ok the nearest one is about 5 minutes away and it's on the corner of Ebony and 7th street."

"Ok" I replied.

........................................ ........, xxxx

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IVE BEEN REALLY SICK SINCE LAST TUEDAY AND I HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK. AND OMG THANKS FOR 2K I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH. SRRY IT'S SHORT, 20 MORE VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER, SRRY TO DO THAT.