Chapter 17

Dillon POV

---------------------------------------------

*Next day*

"Hey how are you feeling?" I asked Violet-Ocean as I walked in.

"Better." She replies.

"Im so Sorry I didn't get to visit you last night, visiting hours were over before I got to see you." I sincerely apologized.

"It's fine. Now we can visit longer and I'm feeling better." she smiled as she replied, I smiled."Come, sit with me." she said as she patted her bed. I smiled and began walking over there, I sat down.

"The others said to call them when you want them to come." I said.

"Ok." she smiled and hugged me the best she could laying down, I hugged her back. We continued laying like this for 15 minutes."I'm hungry." she said while rubbing her growling stomach. "The food here sucks."

"Want to call them and ask them to bring some food?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I grabbed my phone and called Cam. "Hey Cam y'all can come now. and could you bring some food?"I said to Cameron. "They're on their way and they're bringing food."

"Ok." she said and she put her head on my chest. "I can't wait until I'm out of this hell hole." she said. I chuckled.

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" Violet yelled. Cameron, Nash, Aaron, Hayes, Taylor, Carter, Mahogany, Jack and Jack, Shawn, and Jacob walked in with Starbucks.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Jacob asked as he walked over to us, he was holding something behind his back.

"Better." Violet replied with a smile.

"I got something for you." Jacob said and handed her a cat stuffed animal, so Jacob.

"Oh my god I love it!" she yelled with excitement. Jacob chuckled and leaned in to hug her.

"Glad you liked it." Jacob said.

"I to have something for you." Mahogany said as she handed Violet-Ocean some cat ears like hers.

"We could totally be twining omg." Violet said in a girly voice an chuckled.

"Totes." mahogany said in the same voice and chuckled, while hugging Violet. They all have her some gifts and hugged her, later we ate and drank the Starbucks. Another Knock came from behind the door and the doctor walked in he talked to Violet about tomorrow.

"I have a question, when will I be able to dance again?" Violet asked.

"About a week possibly Friday, just make sure you don't do flips for another 2 1/2 weeks." the doctor replied.

To be continued........

I know I forgot to include Ricky and Dylan, sorry