Ch. 15

There he was, Vincent, Dillon was still in the room with Ricky and Dylan. Oh just turn around so he doesn't see your face, start walking to your room. I turned and started walking to my room. Next thing I knew there was an arm around me, there were 2 arms, the other in had a knife. I was being pulled away.

"HELP!" I screamed. "HELP!"

"Be quiet!" Vincent yelled. next thing I knew Dylan and Ricky's door opened.

"HELP!" I helplessly yelled. Ricky, Dylan, and Dillon bolted my way. I felt a stinging sensation in my stomach and back. Vincent dropped me and ran. My vision became blurry as felt a pair of arms hold me. " It hurts." I whispered. My eyelids felt heavy and world started to become pure blackness.

"No no stay with me, you can do this, stay." the voice choked out through tears.

----------•-______dylan POV_____

Ricky and I were chasing Vincent. Ricky just tackled him to the ground and began beating the shit out of him. I quickly pulled out my phone and called 911. "Hurry get police and ambulance to Hazza Plaza now my sister could be dieting and we got the person that did it!' I yelled into my phone.

"We've already had a call and they are in the lobby right now." I hung up the phone and began yelling at Vincent.There were people running to us, it was the police. I ran to Where Violet was and there was blood all over the place. I ran and opened the doors that lead to the stairs. I ran down the stairs and went outside and got a cab. "Emergency room!'' I yelled. he nodded and took off. when we got there I paid him and went to the front desk. "Violet-Ocean Mahogany Dauzat" I said to the lady.

"She is in special care right now and she can't have visitors at the time please go to the waiting room and floor 3, the person that she came with is there." she said. I ran to the elevators and pressed the 3 button. I found the waiting room and saw Dillon with blood all over his clothes and he was crying. This is when my tears broke out. I sat down next to him and was crying. I got a text from Ricky asking where she was. I told him the name of the E.R and what floor. He came and we were all crying.

"Can I speak to a relative of Ms. Dauzat please." said the doctor that just walked out.