Chapter Ten

"Colby Brock?" I hear loudly. I turn my head toward the voice and see the doctor. Its been almost two hours. I stand up and walk to the doctor.

"He's in a room. He's on medication so he's a little out of it. You can see him if you want. The surgery went very well." The doctor says. I sigh in relief and look at the roommates.

"Want to see Sam?" I ask. They all shake their heads.

"No. You go see if first. We'll be there soon." Elton says. I nod my head and say thank you before I start making my way down the hallway.

Standing outside of Sam's room I look through the glass and slowly open his door.

"Sam?" I say quietly. He turns his head slowly and opens his eyes. He smiles a crooked smile.

"C.......Colby?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah it's me." I tell Sam. He stares at me and smiles. He then starts to giggle softly.

"Colby guess what?"

"What?" I say smiling. I stand closer to him and he looks at me.

"Closer." He whispers. I roll my eyes but sit down and scoot the chair all the way towards the bed.

"Guess whaaat."

"What?"

"I see staars!" He says laughing. I laugh to at his goofiness and shake my head.

"You do? Where are these stars?"

"Behind you! And in front of me!" Sam says looking at Colby. I smile at him and nod my head.

"Yeah I see them too." I say going along with it.

"Colby have you seen my leg???? It's gooooone." Sam says trying to pull the blankets up.

"No Sam. Leave it alone." I say stopping him. He looks at me but sits back down.

"Wanna know how it's gone?"

"How?"

"It's a secret."

"Okay I'm listening." I say smiling.

"A shark bit it off. It was soooo big!"

"Oh really? That's interesting." I say laughing. I see the doctor come in and he smiles at Sam.

"You guys can go home tomorrow."

"Thank you." I say to the doctor. I turn back towards Sam and he gasp.

"It's uncle!" He says laughing. I turn towards the door and see all the roommates and Brennen.

"Hi Sam." Elton laughs.

"My leg got bit by a shark." He says laughing.

"That's so cool!" Corey says laughing. I sit back and stare at all the roommates and my boyfriend with a happy smile wanting this moment to last forever.

Sadly it doesn't though.

________________________________

The next chapter will be very intense. And I'll give you all a choice.

I can post another chapter today so that will be 3 or I can do the normal post 2 tomorrow.

If I post three today then there will only be one tomorrow but then 2 on Friday. If I only post 2 today then tomorrow it'll still be 2 chapters.

Your choice.