• 13 • THE BLUE AND GOLD's ARTIST • 13 •

AUTHORS NOTE: okay so I did not think my story would get this many reads ever! So I wanted to thank you guys so much for your support and love for this story it means so much to me. Enjoy!

Afterwards Jughead decided he take Clarissa to Pops to relax

Afterwards Jughead decided he take Clarissa to Pops to relax. She changes into dry clothes as it started to rain. There they meet up with Archie and a cool down Victor. Who wasn't so happy to see Juggie with Clarissa.

"Hey we cool dude?" Jughead holds out his hand that wasn't holding Clarissa's, Victor stared at his hand then at Clarissa's big doe eyes. He sighs and shakes his hand with a small smile.

"Yeah sure dude." They walked into Pops, inside they saw see Betty and Veronica laughing and smiling. Veronica looks up at them with a smile seeing Clarissa with a boy who she guessed as her crush as she was blushing and giggling at something he had said. Betty looked behind her and saw the three boys, Archie, Jughead and Victor, and Little Clarissa Blossom who's she had become good friends with.

She smiled," would you guys like to join us?"

Clarissa smiled as her friends came together at once. "Yes but only if you're treating," Says Victor smirking sliding in next to Betty as the girls laughed. Archie hoped into next to Veronica as she smiled and looked down.

Jughead got a chair for Clarissa holding it for her as she sat down blushing, Veronica smirked at her as it came clear in her mind this was her crush as did Betty. "Thank you.." Clarissa says softly to him as he too pulls up a chair.

"Of course my angel..." he smirks, giving her butterflies and making her turn red.

"Veronica Lodge."

"Jughead Jones The Third."

They spent the night laughing and smiling and Clarissa loved seeing her friends all in one place together as a group. It was a moment she wanted to remember forever. So mentally she took a picture as this will be one of the greatest paintings she will ever make....someday soon.

• • • • •

Let's say the morning after was as eventful as any morning in the hell house Clarissa Blossom lived. "Hanging with town people, you're becoming as bad as Jason?!" Yelled her mother as her father stood to the side as Cheryl stood in the back watching as her baby sister was yelled at.

"They're my friends..." she says softly, she wasn't the biggest yeller and the one time she did yell was enough for her to silent that side of her.

"And were your family you honestly think they care about you Clarissa." Her mother's words left a linger thought in Clarissa's mind, did they care? Soon upon leaving, Clarissa's phone vibrated with a text from Jughead who had given her his number the night before.

Crown Boy 👑

Angel meet me in the Blue and Gold Old Room

Confused by the requests, decides to go as Cheryl looked over and saw. She sighed, annoyed. "He makes you happy doesn't he?" She Asks not looking from the road as they drove upon the town. Clarissa looks at her sister with a doe Sweet look, like a kid - a small innocent broken child. She looks back down at her screen and smiles softly.

"He does...a lot..."

"He hasn't hurt you? Cause so help me-"

Clarissa laughed with no humor. "He hasn't hurt me Cheryl, he's actually been there for me..." she smiles looking down remembering all the times he's be there and she's been too blind to see it. She wanted to make it up to him. No she needed to make it up to him.

"Well at least it's not that Lodge Boy, whatever his name is - he's bad news," Says Cheryl trying to be the protective sister but Victor was more protective it seem over Clarissa so to save Victor from Cheryl's rage and wrath. Clarissa just let it slide not before saying,

"He isn't all bad Cheryl. He's actually sweet once you met him."

"I'll believe that when I stop being Caption Of Riverdale Vixens," she laughs scoffing, Clarissa rolled her eyes at Cheryl's cockiness. Something Clarissa glad She didn't have. She loved Cheryl and her ways, but sometimes she really worried for Cheryl more than herself. How did she stay so strong the way she was? Expect for the action of last night of course, they both broke down.

"Cheryl?"

"Mm?"

"Do mommy and daddy love us like we love Jason?"

Cheryl's eyes widen as she halted at a red light making the car and Clarissa jerk forward and back. Clarissa whimpered in pain at the sudden action, looking over at her frozen sister. Her lips parted as if she was holding back sobs, she looked forward and only forward as she stared off. Her hands gripped tight to the wheel.

She closes her mouth and looks to Clarissa, making eye contact and looking back forward as it turn green. "No they don't Clarissa, I don't think they know what love is..." Cheryl drives off, as Clarissa looks down thinking about it.

• • • • •

Arriving, Clarissa does as she was asked and walks to the Blue and Gold room but she was positive it was closed and no one run it. She walked in and saw her crown boy, Jughead Jones in all his glory from the beanie crown to his normal jean jacket, flannel around his waist self. And there was Betty Cooper - the perfect blonde daughter of the infamous Alice and Hal Cooper rivals of The Blossoms yet Betty and Clarissa had yet found the rival their parents shared did not infect them. Yet.

"You texted me to come here, Juggie," Says Clarissa bring the attention she was there as well to them both as they turn to her. Betty smiled and Jughead smirked.

"I did, you're an artist - in paintings, drawing and it's what you do best," Says Jughead getting up and walking to her, warping his arm around her - walking her in more to the room where Betty stood.

"Yes....I guess you could say that..." she says awkwardly and sadly remembering her art class was taken away from her cause of her stupid parents. That was her escape you could say. And now she doesn't know how to separate herself from reality or if she can anymore.

"Well me and Jug were thinking we could use some drawings for the Blue and Gold, like any news paper you have the style something to make it unique. I also heard you were quite good at photography last year," smiled Betty, Clarissa remembers now - she and Betty had the same photography class last year. And she was good but she didn't do much of it - you could say a secret talent of hers.

"Yeah I remember we had Mrs Hill as our teacher..."

"What do you say angel? Wanna join the Blue and Gold?" Jughead smirks stepping to Betty who also smiled hoping for her quiet friend to join. Writing in the Blue and Gold, gave her a voice maybe it can for Clarissa too.

Clarissa looked between Betty and Jughead and sighed with a smile.

"Sign me up."