Chapter Three

Lazy Day 😌

******************************************

August 12th

Tuesday 10:30 am

••• Karin's POV •••
I was woken up by Munchkin , my baby girl . "Hey Munchkin . How's my baby girl doing ? Huh ? " , I said like I was talking to a baby as I was playing other her ears . She's only like 11 months , but she's really smart . I have these little steps for her to get on my bed . Cute right ? I kissed her noses and got up to brush my teeth , fix my hair into another messy bun and use the bathroom . I just left on my sweats and tank since today I'm having a lazy day . I went back into the room and picked up Munchkin and went downstairs .

I put her down so I could feed her and make food for myself . I hardly eat , I eat like once a day . I decided to just make eggs , bacon and toast . After it was done I went into the living room , put in Twilight because that's the first thing I picked up . I mind as well watch the whole series . I sat down on the couch and ate while the previews were playing . I finished before the movie menu thingy came on . I just made 3 bags of popcorn and grabbed a two-liter of grape soda so I don't have to get up later . Like I said today's a lazy day , I'm going to be lazy

------------------------

Tuesday 1:15 pm

••• Nicole's POV •••
i checked the time and saw it was 1:15 in the afternoon . I groan and sat up then stood up and walked to the bathroom , did my morning routine . Then I went downstairs and just ate a bowl of cereal . I decided to just take a walk for an hour or two . I plugged in my earphones , turned up the volume and walked out the door , heading down the road .

-------------------------

3:59 pm

I got home and went upstairs to take a shower since I was sweating . When I got out I put on Snoopy pajama pants and a white crop top that had Sleeping With Sirens on it . I'm a band geek , oh flipping well I don't care . I got bored and ending up falling asleep a few hours later .

--------------------------

7:15 pm

••• Karin's POV •••
I've been watching Twilight all day and I'm tired . I picked up Munckin , she was asleep on my lap , and brung her with me to my bed . I tired off the bed , laid down and fell asleep with Munchkin beside me . I don't care how early it is , I . Am . Tired .

******************************************

Well I've updated 4 chapters today , yay . I might be updating like 5 or 6 more tonight since I'm staying up all night and plus it's Summer , hallelujah ! Aha but anyways yeah , I know this is a boring chapter but oh well . Updating in a little . Bye guys .

♕ вιzzle_вιнн ♕