Chapter Eight

Thinking A Lot Lately 💭

*****************************************

October 13th

Thursday 4:00 pm

••• Nicole's POV •••
Agh , I've been thinking a lot lately . About what you ask ? Try asking about who . Karin has been on my mind 24/7 . We've been in school for what now , 3 months ? Yeah . It's going to be Halloween soon and I'm planing on going with Karin and her little sister , Sierra . I've spent the night at her house a few times and her sister is soo adorable , okay . She loves me , yay .

Me and Karin are suppose to be going to a party tomorrow night at around 8:00 pm , if she's still going . I've learned that she has a wild side , it's hilarious . When she's high it's the most funniest thing ever , like she doesn't even make sense half the time . When she's drunk , it's just funny like I can't describe it .

Karin is just different . She's gorgeous . She has a nice body . Her smile is to die for . Her laugh is music to my ears . Her eyes are just beautiful . She's just .. perfect. I think I'm falling for her but I'm scared that she won't feel the same way . Sooner or later I'll have to confess my feelings to her . I hope she feels the same way .

******************************************

Yeah I know it's short but it's something okay . I honestly have no idea what to write about . Sorry . I'll try to update a little later , if I'm not sleeping . I haven't been to sleep yet & lately I've been sleeping a lot*. So yeah but thanks for reading. Soon I'm going to start doing votes & comments. Like '2 comments & 4 votes for next chapter' blah blah blah . You know what I mean . But yeah. Bye . <3

вιzzle_вιнн