Chapter Nine

Preparing For Party 🎉

***************************************

October 14th

Friday 3:02 pm

••• Karin's POV •••
So tonight me and Nicole are going to a party at around 8:00 pm . I have to start getting ready in a few hours. We're eating like an hour or two before the party. I've decided not to get drunk and be the designated driver. Usually I'd never turn down alcohol but since Nicole is for sure going to get high/drunk and I don't want to drive home drunk then end up in the hospital.

I have these weird feelings around Nicole. Like she makes me happy. She's really beautiful , any girl would be lucky to have her. If she was mine I'd treat her like a princess , I'd try to be the best girlfriend . Only one problem though .. I don't know if she feels the same. Which bothers me because I want to tell her my feelings but I just .. I don't know . I'll just tell her in a few weeks I guess .

-------------------------

Friday 5:00

Nicole is on her way over to pick me up so we can head to a restaurant . We're going to eat at IHOP . I've been craving pancakes okay . I heard a honk outside so I grabbed my purse and went out the door and got in her car. We pulled off and La La La by Naughty Boy featuring Sam Smith came on so I turned it up and started singing along.

We arrived at IHOP. We walked in and they gave us a booth and a menu . A few minutes later a waitress came by. "Hi. Welcome to iHop. I'm Sheryl and I'll be your server for today. What kind of drinks would you like?" , the waitress asked. "Uhm may I have a lemonade please?" , I looked up at her "yes and for you young lady?" , she said smiling at Karin. "I'll just have a water , please." She smiled back up at her. "Okay , well I'll be back with your drinks in a minute." "Thank you." She smiled and walked away.

She came back with our drinks and set then on the table. "Are you ladies ready to order?" "Yes ma'am . May I get the chocolate chocolate chip pancakes , please. Oh and an appetizer of the mozzarella sticks. " I looked up and closed the menu. She nods and writes it down. "And for you?" She asked pointing the pin at Nicole . "Can I get the bacon sandwich meal please." She writes it down on her notepad . "Okay . Your food will be ready soon." , she picked up the menus and walked away.

After we were eating it was already 6:30 so we had an hour to get ready because they party is like 20 , 30 minutes away. We got home and started getting ready . I walked in my room and got dress.

(Outfits On Instagram)

-------------------------

Friday 7:48 pm

••• Nicole's POV •••
We were on our way to the party , which is about 3o minutes away . Once we arrived we got out of the car and walked inside. There were already like 20 people here just sitting around chilling . Trust me once a lot more people come in there's going to be a lot of drunk/high people , including me. I like drinking , I know it's bad for you but it helps forget .

***************************************

End Of Chapter Comments :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think will happen during the party? Comment loves . Okay so I updated twice , yay . I hope you guys like the story , it'll get better though . I promise . Also I'm starting the voting and comments for next chapter so until I get them I won't update. Thanks for reading guys. Bye. <3

4+ votes

4+ comments

вιzzle_вιнн