Chapter Four

Last Day Of Summer 😲

******************************************

August 17th

Sunday 5:00 pm

••• Nicole's POV ••
Yess , today is the last day of Summer . Thank you Lord . I'm so excited to go back to school but only to see my friends and just annoy teachers . Over the last few days have been nothing but boring , the usual . Just sitting at home with nothing to do . Can't believe it's only a few hours until school . Yass bitch yasss 💁. Haha but anyways yeah .

I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight at like 8:30 is so I can wake up early and get ready and leave on time . In the mean time I'll just listen to music until I get bored and fall asleep .

-----------------------

August 17th

Sunday 9:30

Nooooo ! Today's the last day of Summer ! Fuck . It's been a long day and I am totally exhausted like no joke . I'm home alone 99% of the time so I clean up almost everyday . My dad is hardly ever home , he works with the government so you know he's never really here . My little 1 year old sister , Sierra , is with our Aunt Sally . She's been with her the while Summer but she's coming back in a week or two . I'll admit it does get lonely sometimes and it sucks but I'll have to deal with it . You're probably wondering about where my mom is right ? Well see what had happen was - you'll just have to find out later on . Hehe . Sorry .

I went to the bathroom did my night routine then plugged in my earphones and fell asleep with Munchkin of course . Got to get up early for school tomorrow . Ugh I hate going to a new school.

******************************************

Not really anything excited but it's like freaking 3:00 in the morning , okay . Aha but yeah . Basically a filler I guess you could say , I don't know . Updating one or two more chapters before I go to sleep . Bye guys .

♕ вιzzle_вιнн ♕