Chapter Two

Arguing 😡

*****************************************

August 10th

Sunday 8:57 pm

••• Nicole's POV •••
"-- just leave me alone you don't understand !!" , I said yelling at my mom . She hates the fact that I'm lesbian and she's always arguing with me about . It's not like I'm going to change anyways so what's the point of her picking a fight about it . It's my life and I live it how I want to live it . If she has a problem she can fuck off .

I let out a frustrated sigh and slam the door . I can't wait until school starts , I've been stuck in this hell hole all day long because I'm not aloud outside of the house , wondering why ? She grounds me every time we get in an argument so I've be stuck with her all Summer . She only works at night but she sleeps most of the day .

We have one week until school starts . Thank you Jesus ! Gosh , I can't wait finally I'll be able to see my best friend , April James . We have been besties since I can't even remember but for the longest time , haha . I love her too death , I don't know what I'd do without her . She's been with me through my ups and downs . She's the only person that knows I'm lesbian , I'll tell the school eventually but just not anytime soon .

I took a shower and did my night routine .
Since it was already 9:45 I just decided to go to sleep since it's been a long day . I plug in my earphones and fall asleep .

*****************************************

Poor Nicole , her mother doesn't support her . :(
Well there's Nicole's POV . I'll update again in a few . Bye guys .

♕ вιzzle_вιнн ♕