-(3)-

I love my Steve Madden hat~
_____________

"Hi guys~" Taehyung waved to the camera. He had just hit about 200 viewers.

"I'm gonna start the stream off a bit chill, Okay? I'll get to the dirty stuff later." He said softly, and ran a hand through his hair.

MrMon cute baby

Sadipark make sure you use what I sent you

MrMon Same! I hope you got what I sent you!

Taehyung giggled, "Yes, I got what you both sent me. Thank you, by the way!"

((This has nothing to do with the story but my dog just stretched and his lil arms were all up in the air bc he's laying on his back I'm sOFt))

WorldwideHandsome you should eat. Make sure you're healthy, baby

Playboi69 ^^ Yes eat

Sadipark you should have a meet and greet

Taehyung blushes at that suggestion. "A-a meet and greet? I don't know.. I don't know. Maybe. It probably won't be a meet and greet, but I could meet some of you. It depends on your active ness in the stream though. We could plan something out. We could meet at a cute coffee shop~ oh it'd be so pretty! I know the perfect place!"

He stopped talking, thinking about something.

"As I said, it depends on how active you are. So the people in the chat are the ones who are most likely to meet me. So right now, Sadipark is the most eligible I guess, and second would be MrMon. Who knows, if we meet, maybe you could come and be a guest on my stream!"

Sadipark I'd love that baby

MrMon I'll message you later, after this is done

Playboi69 oh damn I'm going to be more active now

WorldwideHandsome I honestly would fuck you so hard..

Taehyung flushed a little as he read the comments. His chat was saved for the ones most actively participating in his live. They were all so dirty, but he's messaged with them and they all seem like decent people.

A few minutes of silly conversation later, Taehyung decided he should start the dirty part so he could go to sleep at a decent time for school.

~mature~

"Okay, it's time to start!" He announced, and instantly the chat exploded, from cute friendly messages to sexual ones. He chuckled at the instant mood change.

He leaned over, putting on some soft music for background noise, then turned back to his camera.

He sat up on his knees, and pulled up the hem of his shirt, revealing his smooth tummy. He teasingly edged that up, then pulled it back down to cover himself.

"Do you guys want to see me naked?"

Sadipark baby boy if you keep teasing me you'll regret it

MrMon baby I want to see my gift on you~

Playboi69 cmon sweetheart, we'd all love to see you naked, especially under us, moaning like the little whore you are

Taehyung whimpered at that comment. He supposed it was a jump for that user to degrade him. No in the chat had done that before.

They didn't know he actually liked it. He had ever only told one person, Jungkook, his best friend.