-(8)-

Tae's outfit

Tae's outfit

Jimin's outfit

Jimin's outfit

____

Taehyung was nervous. He was meeting sadipark today.

He got to the coffee shop early, since he knew the man would be able to recognize him.

Taehyung knew it would be risky, but he somehow trusted him.

He stared down into his coffeecup, stirring the drink. He was a frequent at this Starbucks.

Every time the door bell jingles when someone walked in, Taehyung wanted to look up, but he stopped himself.

"BabyTae?" Came a soft voice, right at his table.

Taehyung looked up immediately.

"Sa- Jimin?!" He coughed, his face red.

"Yes." The shorter boy nodded, sitting across from Tae.

"Wh- how- why didn't you tell me?"

"That's an odd subject to bring into a conversation." Jimin shrugged, and sipped his cappuccino.

Taehyung was in a panic. How many people who knew him watched his streams? What did they think of him? Were they just pretending to like him now?

Jimin noticed the panic in the youngers eyes, so he reached an arm out to cover Taehyung's hand with his own.

"Tae.. calm down for me, Okay? Deep breaths."

Slowly, Taehyung calmed down, and focused on Jimin again.

"I have a question.." he stated, and Jimin nodded for him to ask.

"Why?"

What a loaded question.

"Well.. I find you attractive, and when I was scrolling through the site, I saw your face, and I was intrigued. Now, my own selfish wishes are that you wouldn't be on that site, but with me. But that's just selfish wishing. So I figure, if I'm going to be seeing you like that, albeit through a screen, I might as well spoil you, and let some other guys enjoy it as well."

Taehyung pursed his lips, a little shocked by the truth in the olders words.

"I-Okay. So.. it's nice to officially meet the face who's behind almost every gift I've received. Thank you, Jimin."

Jimin nodded, a smile on his face. He seemed too squishy to be a top, but Taehyung knows the words he can speak.

**

"Yoongi!" Taehyung called out as soon as he got home.

A groan came from the living room, and Taehyung followed the noise.

As he reached the living room, he was greeted with his hyung spread out on the couch, his head on Hoseok's lap.

Well..

The older was spread out on the couch, deepthroating Hoseok, and the latters hand was massaging his ass.

Taehyung nodded, "Alright. Don't stain the couch. Have Yoongi come talk to me when you're done. Have fun!" He said, then turned around and walked to his room.

He didn't mind them having sex while he was home. He really didn't care. They dealt with firsthand hearing everything that went on during his streams, so he figured they could do whatever.

As long as they cleaned up their mess.

In the meantime, Taehyung picked up a couple things in his room and while doing that, he called Jungkook.

After a couple rings, he got an answer.

"Hey!"

"Hi, Kook."

"What's up?"

"I'm bored, but do you wanna hang out soon?"

"How's tomorrow after classes?"

"Yea. That works. We need to hang out more, Kook."

"We do. Hey, I gotta go finish my homework, but let's talk later, Okay?"

"Sure. Bye!"

After hanging up his phone, he laid on his bed. He was fired. Damn college. Gets in the way of sleeping.

A couple minutes later, his bedroom door opened, Yoongi walking in.

Taehyung looked up, a smirk on his face.

"What's it like being a personal cock warmer?"