-(6)- ~M~

~MATURE CHAPTER~

It's currently 11:30 and I decided to stop being a little bitch and finish this bc I have ideas

Also my thong is riding up my ass but I can't stop that so guess I'll have to live with it

Motionless in white is a mood while writing smut gotta say,,

Y'all probably aren't gonna like MIW, it's screamo/heavy rock but I was an eMo before I was a kpop fan so

_____________

"I have a guest today! His name is MrMon. I know I said I'd probably let sadipark on first, but I.. um, knew him for a while, I just didn't know that he watched my streams." Taehyung's explained to his viewers. "But hey! You're all getting something good! You're finally going to see me being fucked, yea?"

Sadipark woahh we need to meet ok please

WorldwideHandsome Aish lucky man

Playboi69 god,, damn

Namjoon chuckled. He never realized how the comments would look on Tae's end, and it was amusing. They all seemed like thirsty high school girls, and he probably did as well when he was watching.

But he wasn't watching this time.

"He chose not to wear a mask, since he said he really likes my lips, and wants to kiss them I guess.." Taehyung looked a little nervous. He wasn't a virgin, but he felt like it.

Namjoon gripped the youngers chin, tugging Tae's face to his, and kissing him, gently but with dominance, Taehyung practically melting into the kiss.

After keeping their lips connected for a few more seconds, the older pulls away, his eyes raking over Taehyungs face, a smirk gracing his handsome features.

"Ah~ baby boy, I want to show you, what exactly you do to the rest of us when you tease us on camera." He whispers lowly, loud enough for the mic to pick up.

Taehyung nodded, his eyes wide. The grip of his professors fingers on his chin was almost bruising, and he loved it. He knew by the way the man exuded dominance in the classroom, that he'd be controlling in the bedroom.

He just loved it.

And he wanted more.

Namjoon edged down the panties, from his waist to his thighs, then letting Taehyung do the rest, so he was naked.

Quickly kissing his lips once more, Namjoon growled, "Face down, ass up. That's how I want you."

The younger quickly obeyed, turning to rest on his knees and forearms, his ass up, and his face low, near the bed. He could feel Namjoon behind him. The warmth coming off of him. The dominance in waves as well. He was in pure bliss.

Smack~

Taehyung whimpered, his fingers digging into the sheets below him, struggling to keep his volume down.

It was hard when you were spanked, and the hand of the spanker was very large. The force, the authority, the list behind the action was.. addicting.

Namjoon grabbed the bottle of lube that Taehyung had brought out earlier, and poured it all over his ass, then gripped his hips, turning his body so the camera could catch the view of his ass. The aesthetic view of the slim bottoms ass covered in lube was definitely breathtaking.

He started to rub it in, moving the liquidy substance around the skin, moving a majority of it to his pink hole, his fingers getting lubed up in the process.