Part Two:

[Justin]

She won't talk to me.

She won't answer the phone.

Her mom says she hasn't been out of her room in three months.

And it's because of me.

I did this to her.

I didn't mean to hurt her. I just didn't want to ruin the friendship we have, but I guess I did that when I went back to Megan.

But she's carrying my child. and even though I love y/n, I can't take back what I did.

"Justin? You okay?" I hear my mom ask.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine." I lie.

"No you're not. Talk to momma now." She says sitting beside me.

I sigh deeply. "I-I... I-I..."

"You miss y/n?" She finishes my sentence.

I lower my head. "You noticed?"

"Who hasn't?" She says.

"Mom... I didn't mean to hurt her."

"But you did. You chose the person that put you through hell and back instead of the person who was there to help you each time."

"Mom... I-"

"You messed up Justin. Your friends are mad at you. Y/n hates you. And me... Justin I'm disappointed in you." She says.

Now that hurt. My mom has never said those words to me. And the look on her face hurt me even more.

"M-mom I-I'm sorry."

"I'm not the broken one here. Y/n is." She says patting my shoulder.

"But Megan's pregnant... I can't just-"

"Oh about that..." She starts off.

"What about it?" I ask curiously.

"Hello!" Megan yells coming into the house.

I roll my eyes as she presses a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi baby. Hi Mama." She says in a happy tone.

"I'm not your mom little girl." My mom snaps.

"Um... So I went shopping for the baby.."

"What baby Megan?" My mom says. I snap my head to hers.

"The baby she's carrying. My baby."

Mom chuckles. "Justin... Do you really believe she's pregnant?"

Megan's face was basically pale.

"Well... Yeah."

"Um... Justin, I went s-shopping for t-the baby..."

"Megan... Your doctor called today." Mom interrupts her. Megan's face almost hit the floor.

"He said that everything looked fine and that you weren't pregnant... Or had any diseases."

My eyes widen as I snap my head to her. "What?!"

"J-Justin I c-can explain." She stammers.

"Explain what?! You lied to me!" I exclaim standing up.

"B-baby please..."

"Don't baby me! I can't believe you did this! What's wrong with you?!" I yell.

"I-I'm sorry... Okay?! I just wanted you back so badly. She doesn't deserve you Justin."

"No. You don't deserve me! Get out of my house!" I scream at her.

"B-but... J-Justin..."

"Don't Justin me... Get. Out!"

Her bottom lip quivers, tears fill her eyes as she grabs her bag, walking towards the door.

"Wow. You finally got balls son." My mom says patting my back.

I slump on the couch. "Mom I messed up. I messed up so bad." I couldn't yell the tears in my voice.

"Yeah. You did. And you know it's going to be very hard to get her back you know."

I nod my head. "I know. But I have to. I have to fix it."

"Fix it son." She says hugging me. "Fix it."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There were a few knocks on the door but you paid it no mind. You kept your eyes closed, hoping you could just die peacefully.

"Y/n... It's me sweetie." Your mom says.

"G-go a-away." You say weakly.

"Baby c'mon out. We're worried about you." Another familiar voice says.

"G-go a-away." You sob again.

"Sweetheart? It's me. Open the door." A masculine voice says.

"M-Michael?" I stammer.

"It's us girl. Open the door." Another voice says. It was masculine but feminine at the same time.

"Ricky?"

"Baby girl, we're worried about you. Please. Open the door." Michael says.

You slide off the bed, going to your door and unlocking it. The door slowly opens, revealing your two gay best friends and your mom.

"Oh hunny." Your mom sobs pulling you into a hug.

You couldn't help but cry as she pulled you into her arms. You've missed this feeling. The warm arms of your mom. There's no better feeling.

"Oh sweetie. I thought we had lost you forever." Michael says, making you smile just a little.

"Come downstairs and eat. You haven't eaten probably in months." Your mom says.

They take you downstairs where a perfect meal was laid out before you. You say at the counter, a plate placed in front of you. The smell was intoxicating. But all you could do was stare at the plate.

"Baby eat." Michael encourages, rubbing my back.

"I-I... I-I c-can't..." You whimper.

"Baby girl. You need to eat. You need something in your stomach." Ricky says.

You sigh, picking up the fork taking a bite of the food. You had to admit it was so good. And you couldn't help the moan that escaped your mouth.

"See? It's good." Michael smiles.

You nod taking another bite. And another. And another until it was all gone.

"Better hunny?" Your mom says.

"B-Better..." You stammer, wiping your mouth.

"So... What should we do today?" Rickey asks.

"U-um... I-I'm not really up t-to going any where." You say putting your hands in your pockets.

"Sweetheart... You need to go somewhere. You've been cooped up in your room for three months." Michael says.

"B-but... What if..."

"Listen... We know your hurting. But please... You need to go out. Okay? Just for a little while." Your mom says.

You felt yourself about to cry. "I-If I-I s-see him... I-I'll break. O-Or I'll c-cry."

"Baby... Stop hiding from your fears. Face them. C'mon let's go shopping. It's summer time. You don't have school. And your twenty one years old. Live!" Rickey says in a goody tone, which actually made you laugh.

"Okay.. I guess." You say, sniffling.

"But first... You need a make over. C'mon! Let's go!" Michael says as him and Rickey take you upstairs to start your makeover.

Lawd help us.

(A/n: comment please. Love you for reading.😘🌺)