Part Eight:

<A week later>

Your moms business trip was extended so once again you were by yourself with Justin. You've been trying so hard to get away from him. But you can't. He's always there, watching your every move.

Apart of you wants to forgive him. But then there's that other side that can't get over what he did. But he's been trying to his hardest to win you over.

He cooks for you.

He makes sure you have everything you need.

He even bought you a new phone, since the one you had was broken. How it happened you have no idea.

Tonight was the seventh time he had spent tonight with you and your mom was very grateful.

You were alone by yourself when the doorbell rang. You groan, dragging yourself over to the door.

"Where's Justin?" Megan says walking into your house, not waiting to be invited.

"Um... He's not here." You say, closing the door.

"Well I've been trying to get in touch with him for the past hour. So where is he? Is he here? JUSTIN!!!!" She yells.

"I just told you he's not here."

"Listen to me you man stealing bitch. I know he's here."

"Bitch?" You say.

"Hey. What's going on here?!" you hear Justin say walking in the door.

"Justin... Baby!" Megan squeals running up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. You step to the side, watching as he basically fights her off him.

"Megan, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Baby I'm so sorry. I know lied but I missed you. I missed you so much. Please take me back. I promise we can start over. Everything will be fine. It'll be like before..."

"No." He cuts her off.

Her eyes widen. "No? What do you mean no?"

He steps away from her, his eyes landing on yours. "I mean... I'm starting over... But it's not with you."

He walks over to you, wrapping his arm around your neck. He pecks your cheek, making you smile. But the look on Megan's face was hilarious.

"Are you serious?" She squeals.

"As a heart attack." He says wrapping his other arm around your body.

"Justin she doesn't deserve you. She's a... She's a virgin!" She says trying to find a reason, but settled for that.

"And that's what makes me love her more." He says staring at you lovingly.

"But Justin..."

"Leave." He snaps.

"But-"

"Just go." You say.

She couldn't say more as she turned on her heel and left out.

"Wow..." You breath as Justin closed the door.

"Yeah..." He says silently licking the door.

"Um... I-I... I was about to take a shower. So... Why don't you find a movie and we could watch it together?" You say. His eyes light up, a grin on his face.

"Sure." He says as you walk away from him upstairs.

After taking a hot shower, you walked into your room with only a towel on. The scars were still on your skin and very visible. And the thought of Justin seeing them made your stomach turn.