Part Three:

You took a shower and got dressed and allowed Rickey to do your hair. You wore skinny jeans, a tank top with a light sweater. You didn't want people to see your scars, especially your mom.

"Cute!" Your mom says as you walk downstairs. You smile grabbing your phone. You notice all the texts and calls from Khalil, Ryan and Justin.

"I-I think I should call Ryan..." You mumble. Your mom's eyes light up with hope. And it freaked you out just a little.

You dial Ryan's number, and he instantly answers the phone.

"Thank god you're okay!" He says in relief.

"Y-yeah I-I'm okay." You stammer.

"Why haven't you called, y/n? Khalil and I were worried about you." He asks.

"I-I... I-I was afraid..."

"Sweetheart... No matter how bad Justin fucks up, we're still here for you, k?"

You smile a little. "Thanks Ryan. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome. I hope to see you soon. Okay?"

"Okay. Soon. Thanks again. And tell Khalil thanks too."

"Alright baby girl." He says before hanging up.

You sigh, a smile spreading on your face.

"So?" Rickey asks.

"I feel a little better." You mumble.

"Good. Now let's shop til our panties drop." Rickey says as only he can making all you guys laughs

As you guys shopped, you found yourself having fun. It actually felt good to have the sun hit your skin, but you had to make sure your scars weren't seen.

"Oh my god... Is that..." Michael asks.

You look in the direction and see Khalil, Ryan and...

Justin.

Your heart sinks when his eyes catch yours. You turn away quickly, and you felt your entire body tremble. You haven't seem him in three months. You haven't heard his voice in three months. And if you were even in his presence, you'd just break.

"U-um I have to go..." You breath walking away from your mom Rickey and Michael.

You had to get away. You couldn't be around him. You didn't want to see him.

"Y/n! Wait." You hear call your name, but you don't stop, you keep going to until you're out of the mall completely.

When you got to the parking lot, you hear footsteps behind you. They sounded familiar so you kept going.

"Y/n... Please." Justin says.

You don't respond as you continue to walk down the road.

"Y/n stop!" He yells making you pause.

Your body trembled as he stood inches from you.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry." He stammers.

You turn to face him. He looked so broke no but not as broken as you were. Your heart was slowly breaking as he stood inches away from you.

"Baby..." He rasps.

"I-I loved you." You say. His eyes widen with surprise.

"I s-saved myself for you. That night you picked Megan over me? I was ready... I-I was r-ready to give myself to you. And it's not even about the fact you chose her it's the fact that after all the shit she put you through, you took her back. You fucked her. You took her back. After all she put you through Justin."

You were sobbing now. And you didn't care if he was there or not. You were hurting. And it was time he saw.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I know I hurt you. I was stupid to take Megan back... And... And I just-"

"Save it Justin." You say walking past him.

"No, wait." He says grabbing your wrist making you hiss in pain. He looks at you, his eyes watching your face as it fills with pain.

"Y/n..." He whimpers.

"Let me go." You beg, sobbing.

"You didn't..." He whispers.

Your eyes lock with his. "I-I had no choice." You mumble.

"You had a choice! You could've called me!" He sobs, squeezing your wrist harder.

"J-Justin you're hurting me." You sob, whimpering.

He lets your wrist go, wiping the tears from his face.

"I-I'm so sorry..." He sniffles walking up to you.

"It's too late for sorry, Justin. You said you didn't want to ruin our friendship? Well you did when you went back to her." You say, turning to walk back to the mall parking lot.

"Y/n! Oh my god! Where were you.?!" Your mom asks.

"I-I wanna go home. Take me home please." you whimper, holding your wrist to your chest.

"What happened? What did he do?" Michael asks.

"N-nothing. I just... I just wanna go home." You say, starting to panic.

"Okay. Okay. Let's take you home." Your mom says leading you to the car. Ryan and Khalil walk up to you with sympathetic eyes.

"Don't say your sorry guys. You did nothing wrong, okay?" You say to both of them. They nod as you give them both a hug.

Soon you were back at the house. Rickey and Michael left and your mom was on her way out as well.

"Mom do you have to go?" You whine.

"Yes honey. I'll be back in a few days. Don't worry. Okay?"

"Ugh! Fine! Call me though okay?" You say like a little kid.

"Okay. Get some sleep and eat something, you hear?" She warns.

"I hear." You smile seeing her to the door.

As soon as you close it, there's a knock. You smile assuming it was your mom who always seem to forget something every time she leaves.

"What did you leave this time, mom?" You chuckle opening the door. Your mouth drops as you see who's actually at the door.

"C-can we t-talk? P-please?" He whimpers.

(A/n: more later. Hope you guys are enjoying it. Love you for reading😘🌺)