Part Six:

When you were discharged, Justin was there to take you home. Your mom had business to take care of for the next few days, so basically you were going to be home alone.

You sat on the couch, your knees to your chest as you stared at the tv. Justin made you dinner and sat and watched you eat every bite. It was kind of creepy how he'd stare at you under his eyelashes, sighing every now again as he watched you wince at the taste of his orgasmic cooking.

Oh yeah. It's that good. And you've always been a fan of it. But tasting it now brings up memories you dint want to remember... Or forget.

There wasn't much to look at on tv, so staring at it made you feel stupid. Suddenly you feel a body sit next to you on the couch. You close your eyes, knowing exactly who it was.

"Is there anything else you need?" He coos, rubbing your head. You move away from his hand scooting away from him, which makes a shaky sigh escape his lips.

"I-I'm fine." You mumble, sniffling a little.

"Y/n..." He says.

"I said I'm fine, Justin." You say, your voice a little shaky due to the fact you were a little cold. Justin notices and right away gets up to retrieve a blanket.

Why is he doing this? Is this his way of apologizing? If it was, you couldn't accept it. Your heart wanted to but your mind kept thinking it was some kind of trick.

You feel a warm blanket cover your shoulders making you gasp. He rubs your shoulders, apparently trying to calm you down, and surprisingly it does.

"T-thank y-you." You sniffle, covering your face with the sky blue blanket.

"You're welcome." He says rubbing your arm softly.

You found yourself enjoying his touch. And it physically hurt. You use to love him consoling you. But this hurt because you didn't know what to think. Was it really love? Or just another game?

"Sweetie talk to me." He coos, rubbing your back.

"T-there's nothing to say." You stammer.

"Why not?" He asks making you shrug your shoulders. You wince as the pleasure and pain of his touch mix together. You wanted to move away, yet you didn't.

"Y/n-"

"W-why are you doing this?" You whimper.

"Doing what?"

"This... Caring for me. Watching after me. What is this?" You ask getting up from the couch, leaving the blanket as you walk over to the kitchen.

"I'm doing this because I care." He snaps walking after you.

"Why?! Why now after three months?"

"I tried to contact you. But you never picked up the phone or texted back."

"Why couldn't you stay away? Be with her. Let her break your heart just like you broke mine."

That hurt him. And you could see it all over his perfect face.

"I-I didn't... I-I..." He starts to say but can't find the words.

"You never mean to hurt anyone Justin. You just do! You don't think about how your actions could possibly destroy someone's life. Damage them so badly that they want to die."

His eyes widen. "Y-you want to d-die?"

You sigh, wiping tears away from your face. "Y-yeah. I did."

Your voice was small. It was fragile. Just like your heart. You couldn't trust him anymore.

"Y/n... I know I hurt you... And I know you hate me... But... I want you back in my life. And whatever I have to do. I will." He says walking towards you.

"You don't get it do you?" You scoff.

"Get what?" He asks kind of confused.

"No matter what you do... There's always apart of me that will never trust you again..." You say before walking upstairs to your room.

(A/n: so... I think I'm going to drag this short story out a bit. What do you guys this? Comment for another part. Love you for reading 😘🌺)