Part Seven:

As you walked up the hallway to your room, you feel a hand grab your wrist.

"Y/n stop."

"Justin let me go." You say firmly.

"Talk to me. Please I can't... I can't stand not talking to you."

"We haven't talk in three months. I'm pretty sure this is a piece of cake." You snap back.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me baby!" You yelp snatching out of his hand. "I'm not your damn baby."

"Talk to me damnit!" He says frustratedly.

"What is there to say Justin?! What do you want me to say?"

"Tell me how you feel. How I made you feel. About what you were doing in that fucking room for three months."

"You don't want to know anything..." You hiss.

"Yes I do. I need to know." He croaks walking towards you.

Your eyes fill with tears. Your heart was pounding hard against my chest.

"I cried myself to sleep every night. I sliced my wrist each time I thought about you. About our friendship or whatever this was to you. Each time your face popped into my head, I sliced my thighs. I didn't want to remember you. Or us. Or anything. I just wanted to forget. To block out everything. The love I had for you, I wanted to get rid of it. The way you say my name. The way you touch me. The way you call my name. The way you care for me. I don't want it. I don't need it."

Each word was a sob. And Justin stared at you, the entire time, sobbing a little himself. He had no idea the pain he put you through. And he didn't mean it. Knowing that all this happened to you because of his stupid decision hurt him. And now he hated himself. He hated what he did to you. He hated the pain he put you through. And now he was determined to gain your trust back. Restore the love you once had with one another.

"Y-y/n..."

"D-don't... D-don't say your sorry. Sorry can't change anything. S-sorry doesn't fix anything. S-sorry doesn't fix my broken heart. It only makes it worse." You whimper.

He sniffles, wiping his face. He walks up to you, making you walk backwards, but he paid it no mind and grabbed you, pulling you into his arms.

"N-no... D-don't touch me." You sob weakly, fighting him. You hit his chest over and over again, but he didn't budge. He pulled you closer. Squeezing you tight as if he'd never let you go.

"L-let m-me g-go... Let me go." You kept crying, but he squeezed tighter.

"I-I'll never let you g-go y/n. I l-love you. I-I love you s-so much a-and I know I hurt you. B-But I w-won't let you go. I c-can't let you slip a-away from me. I've realized h-how much you meant to me. N-Not just as a f-friend. B-But more."

You realized he was crying. Sobbing even. And although you've had so much heartbreak it hurt to hear him cry. To hear his deep raspy voice weakened and soften to cries.

"I-I know I h-hurt you. I-I know I-I've broken the f-friendship that w-we had. But please. L-Let me fix it. Let me gain it back. L-Let me fight f-for it... -P-Please..."

His begging made you feel worse. But there was a part of you that felt bad. But you were afraid. What if he breaks you again? If he did, you wouldn't be any more good.

"J-Justin..." You whimper. He raises up, staring at you with red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"D-don't reject me, y/n. Cause no matter what you say, I'm not letting you go. I'll do whatever it takes to get you back. And I won't stop till I do."

Now his voice was serious. That scared you. And that look in his eye scared you even more. You were too familiar with it. Justin was a natural fighter. Whatever he wanted, he fought for it. He fought for Megan. Stupidly. And got her back. Now he was fighting for you. And that scared you.

"I-I'm tired. I-I just want to lay down." You say. His eyes soften, a small smile touching his lips.

"You want me to carry you?" He asks. You nod your head silently letting him scoop you into his arms bridal style.

He carries you into your room, laying you on your bed and covering your body with the sheets.

"I'll be across the hall, okay?"

"Okay..." You sniffle. He kisses your forehead, which makes you whimper slightly.

"Good night y/n." He coos looking away from you.

You whisper a soft "night" as he gets up and walks out of your room.

(A/n: more later. Comment your thoughts. Why do you think she's so stubborn? Love you for reading😘🌺)