Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion

3RD PERSON POV

Back in the human world, Raiden had told the vampire brothers about him finding Kano's necklace and Sora and Koga had kidnapped her. After they learnt about this, they went into the demon world and they began their search for Kano. Raiden was in the forest and sniffed the air and he still couldn't smell her scent since it's well hidden behind Ronin's barrier. Raiden sighed disappointedly and he then looked at Kano's necklace.

"Kano...where are you?"

Raiden clenched Kano's necklace in his hand and he then looked around some more and he wasn't giving up easily. Raiden leapt onto a couple of the branches on the trees and once he got to the top, he used his demon eyes to try and sense Kano's presence. Just then Raiden was able to sense Kano's presence.

'It's faint but Kano's alive, I better get going besides, it's best to travel alone and if I told the brothers now, we'll be like rats attracting attention.'

Raiden then landed on the ground and he took off running in his cat form. Back at Ronin's castle, Kano was training and Ronin was helping her and he was a bit tough on her. Kano was in the middle of fighting with her flames.

KANO'S POV

I was trying to hit Ronin and he then said to me.

"Faster, Kano! faster! you won't be able to attack Koga if you don't use your flames properly."

"I'm trying!!"

I shouted and I tried to land another hit on Ronin but he grabbed my wrist and he then tosses me to the side and I crash landed on the ground. I groaned in pain a little and I rubbed the back of my head and then Ronin came towards me and I said to him.

"Man, for an old guy you're fast."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Ronin said as he helped me to my feet and I then wiped the dust off myself and he then said to me.

"I'll admit, Aoi's flames are destructible when you're fighting against someone like your friend Louisa, however, they're still weak against Koga's shadow magic, remember what I told you, you've only mastered half of Aoi's powers and they're a bit like light magic and if you master his powers Koga won't be able to capture you like last time."

"I know, you already told me about this before, I'm a little more worried about Sora fighting alongside that scumbag, I know Aoi's flames can melt them but..."

"When combined with Koga's shadow magic, that'll be a different story."

Kino spoke up as he walked towards us. I looked at him and I then said to him.

"Hey Kino, did you learn more about the Shadow magic like I asked you to?"

"I sure did, it's true what Sara said to you about the Minamoto clan making a contract to gain dark magic, from what I've learnt so far, this dark mage was actually a demon, apparently this demon possessed a human body and it tricks people into making contracts with humans and it looks like this one has made a contract with Koga's family ."

"And now he's got dark powers now huh? well, thanks for that."

Kino smiled at me and then Ronin cleared his throat and he then said to me.

"If you two are finished flirting, we've got training to finish off here."

"Aww, do I have to? we've been working hard all day, can't a girl catch a break?"

"You just had one honestly, what is it with you women these days?"

I giggled a little and then all of a sudden, one of Ronin's guards came running over to us and he said to us.