Rosemary Academy

Rosé's POV

Being a student here is a curse and a blessing. The blessing is that most people are nice. Curse, the bullies, they go harder than public school bullies. That's what Infiniti tells me, I don't know. I've been trapped in this academy all my life. 13 years in this place, it all comes to an end this Summer.

"ROSÉ!" I saw Infiniti yelling from the south entrance. As full as the hallway was, she made people move to get to me.

"INFINITI!" She finally got to me and gave me a hug.

"Bitch, where's Chanel?" Infiniti starting looking for her.

"She'll be here later sis, chill." I put my backpack in my locker and got out 2 books for my math class, and I got out my purse.

Every class I had was either with Infiniti or Chanel. Homeroom and Gym was with both of them.

"Hi girlies!" Chanel came from the North entrance so we didn't see her coming.

Chanel is that type of girl that doesn't swear. When she does, it's important.

"Hey bitch, I was looking for you." Infiniti hugged Chanel.

Infiniti swears too damn much. She'll be lucky if the teachers don't hear her.

"Infiniti hush, you always somewhere swearing!" I stated as I closed my locker.

"Nigga and?" She felt bold, I could tell. She had her hands on her hips.

Chanel and I stared at each other and laughed.

"Okay now that's enough hoe." Hoe was a main word in my vocabulary. Even if you're not a hoe, I'm calling you a hoe.

"WHO YOU CALLIN HOE? RUN UP AND CATCH THE FADE ROSÉ!" Infiniti threw her backpack down and got into a fighting position like I was about to pick her character in a video game.

"Bitch grab your bag and stop acting a fool, damn." I started making my way to homeroom. "C'mon y'all, lets go!"

"Infiniti, girl, what was in your cereal this morning?" Chanel stated as she made her way walking to the left of me.

"A lot of sugar sis. I had them non frosted flakes, smh."

"...You mean corn flakes?" I stopped in my tracks and stared at Infiniti's goofy ass.

"YEA GIRL, I don't know why my mom bought them hoes. She know I use too much damn sugar on them, meanwhile frosted flakes already got the fuckin' sugar on them and I ain't gotta do shit." Infiniti was getting angry just talking about it.

"Ma'am, it's just cereal." I blinked heavily so she could calm down.

"Stop batting those eyes bitch, them some serious bull- hey Hakeem." Infiniti rolled her eyes. She had a love hate relationship with him. I guess this morning was hate.

"Nice to see you too Infiniti." Hakeem tipped his hat to her.

"Nigga this ain't no 'top in the morning to ya' the fuck?"

"Ight, ight, damn." Hakeem wrapped his arm around my neck and looked at me. "Fuck wrong with her?"

"Sugar, sweetie, sugar. The girl must've used the whole bowl."